Renovated Mission Hills Villa
For your next Palm Springs trip, we hope you will considering staying at our beautiful tennis villa in the Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California. If you are interested in keeping in touch regarding our property, please join my guest list by adding it to your favourites or emailing me.
• Ideal Coachella Valley location between Palm Springs and Palm Desert
• Steps from heated pool & spa
• High-speed WiFi & colour printer
• 3 HDTVs with cable, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO & Showtime
• 2 private ensuite bedrooms, one per floor, with luxury king beds and 100% cotton linens
• Private rooftop deck with panoramic views, fire table & loungers
• LP BBQ & well-equipped kitchen
• Secure community
Our 1600 square-foot updated space is decorated in a theme reminiscent of the islands.
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- Mission Hills Country Club is a scenic gated golf and tennis neighbourhood in upscale Rancho Mirage, one of the Palm Springs area's desert cities. Mission Hills' residents and shorter-term guests come for a peaceful and low-key respite. Accordingly, we welcome guests whose priority is to vacation in a beautiful place and to share our respectful community values. By booking you agree to abide by our HOA bylaws (Mission Hills Desert Haciendas #4--a copy of which is provided at the property and upon request), requirements set out in our house manual, and all applicable City of Rancho Mirage ordinances (including noise). In the very unlikely event of a compliance issue, guests agree to pay any damages, costs, penalties, fines and any other expenses arising out of their stay. We gladly allow small disclosed and registered pets with a fee* for deep cleaning to ensure the comfort and safety of our subsequent guests. Pets must be leashed whilst outside and carry proper vaccinations. In no circumstances may pets be within the pool area. *Contact the owner directly about this fee before booking. Smoking or vaping of anything indoors is strictly prohibited, but it is permitted outdoors with all doors and windows closed; ashtrays must be used and empties before departure. Smoking is strictly prohibited within the pool enclosure. Alcohol use around the pool should be discrete. Guests are required to park their vehicles in our private 2-car garage and to keep the door closed when not in use. The guest parking in front of the villa is intended for the exclusive use of visitors such as guests and service providers. Our HOA rules stipulate that nothing, including swimsuits and towels, may be put out to dry on our patios; a heated towel bar has been installed in our main floor bathroom for this purpose. Guests shall remove organic trash from unit and clean the BBQ (if used) prior to their departure. Guests agree to pay the full cost of any extraordinary deep cleaning expenses. Our guests are have been great and this has never been required. Our villa is privately owned and maintained to a high standard of safety. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. We provide a safe for your valuables and a monitored alarm system. By accepting this reservation, guests expressly agree to assume the risk of any harm or loss arising from their use of the premises.