Lahaina Roads #405
With the charm of Old Lahaina town right at your fingertips, these Maui vacation rentals provide a quiet getaway without being in the thick of the busier down town areas.
Deals on other websites
Do you need a well-deserved break? Come experience our little piece of Hawaiian paradise! Our beautiful, recently-renovated oceanfront condo has everything you need for a perfect vacation in Lahaina, Maui. Right on the ocean, you can fall asleep listening to the sound of the waves, and awaken to see marine life, the island of Lanai and sailboats moored offshore.
This gorgeous condo features:
• Fully-equipped custom kitchen with new refrigerator and microwave
• Spacious bedroom with new furniture, an energy efficient ceiling fan, new blackout shades and a king size bed with Tempurpedic mattress topper
• Bathroom with large walk-in shower
• Comfortable living room with an energy efficient ceiling fan, new Averte window shades, a roomy couch and a queen size murphy bed with Tempurpedic mattress topper
• Furnished lanai with new ceramic tile, a new railing and new sunshade
• All new luxury Coretec flooring throughout
• High speed wireless internet
• The most incredible ocean views in all of Maui
Our fourth floor condo overlooks a lovely, heated pool which is just steps from the ocean, where you can snorkel and experience sea life at its best. Surrounding the pool are chaise lounges for relaxing in the sun, tables with umbrellas and chairs, and gas barbecues with picnic tables for dining outdoors by the waves.
Ideally situated just north of Lahaina town, the condo is within walking distance of a multitude of shops, restaurants, art galleries and more. The Cannery Mall is a 5 minute walk away, featuring Safeway, Longs, several shops and a food court. Just across the street from the mall is the highly acclaimed Old Lahaina Luau, and some of the best dining in West Maui. Stroll a few minutes past the Cannery Mall to Baby Beach for swimming and sunning. You won’t find a better location than this!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to welcoming you in our home away from home.
Nearby Beaches to Lahaina Roads:
*Shark Pit: Sandy bottom, great for snorkeling, breaks right and left with hollow waves
*Baby Beach: calm & shallow-perfect for small children, great for leaning to snorkel, great sunset views
*Wahikuli State Park: generally calm conditions, good snorkeling and swimming, public restrooms and covered picnic tables
HI Registration #007-472-1280-01
Beds in studio/lvgrm queen murphy
Bedroom 1 king
Laundry w/d in unit
Dvd/vcr dvd vcr
A/c type ceiling fans only
Internet type wifi free in unit
Parking free unassigned spot
Grill/bbq gas on property
BBQ : yes
Ceiling fans : yes
Microwave : yes
- Check in from: 3 PM
- Check out before: 11 AM
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties