Please zoom closer to see listings
- Remove some filters.
- Expand the area of your search.
- Search for a city, address, or landmark.
New Jersey Vacation Rentals
New Jersey - Our Vacation Guide
Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation, or a solo trip, New Jersey has something to offer everyone. This diverse state is home to beautiful beaches, historic sites, and exciting cities. Renting a vacation rental is the perfect way to experience all that New Jersey has to offer. New Jersey is home to some of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast. From the sandy shores of Cape May to the bustling boardwalks of Asbury Park, there is a beach for everyone in New Jersey. Vacation rentals are the perfect way to enjoy a beach vacation. Many rentals are located directly on the beach, so you can wake up and enjoy the sound and smell of the ocean.
What’s the best time of year to take a vacation in New Jersey?
The best time to visit New Jersey depends on what you are looking for. The summer months are the busiest, so if you are looking for a quiet getaway, you may want to consider visiting during the shoulder season or off-season. However, if you are looking to enjoy the beach and all that New Jersey has to offer, summer is the perfect time to visit.
What type of vacation rentals can I expect to find in New Jersey?
There are a variety of vacation rentals available in New Jersey. You can find everything from beachfront condos to historic homes. No matter what type of rental you are looking for, you are sure to find the perfect place to stay in New Jersey.
Where are the best places to stay in New Jersey?
The best places to stay in New Jersey depend on what you are looking for. If you are looking to be close to the beach, there are many vacation rentals available along the coast. If you are interested in exploring the historical sites of New Jersey, there are also a number of vacation rentals available in cities such as Trenton and Camden.
With its beautiful beaches, historic sites, and exciting cities, New Jersey is the perfect place to rent a vacation rental and enjoy all that this diverse state has to offer.
What’s the weather like in New Jersey?
The weather in New Jersey varies depending on the season. The summers are typically hot and humid, with temperatures ranging from the low 80s to the mid 90s. The winters are cold, with temperatures ranging from the low 20s to the high 30s. However, New Jersey can experience extreme weather conditions at any time of year, so it’s always a good idea to check the forecast before you travel.
What’s the best way to travel around New Jersey?
Walking, biking, and public transportation are all great ways to travel around New Jersey. However, if you are planning to visit multiple cities or attractions, you may want to consider renting a car. This will give you the freedom to explore at your own pace and make sure you see everything that New Jersey has to offer.
What are the 10 best things to see and do in New Jersey?
Wondering what the best things to see and do are in New Jersey? You’re in luck! This vacation guide will fill you in on all the top attractions and activities in the state.
- Take a hike through one of New Jersey’s many beautiful parks, such as High Point State Park or the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
- Visit the stunning beaches along the Jersey Shore, such as Asbury Park, Sandy Hook, or Cape May.
- Check out some of the amazing historical sites in New Jersey, such as Ellis Island, the Liberty Bell Museum, or Princeton University.
- Shop till you drop at one of New Jersey’s huge outlet malls or trendy boutiques.
- Visit the world-famous Boardwalk in Atlantic City.
- Sample some of the delicious local cuisine, such as Newark’s famous New Jersey-style pizza or Trenton’s signature tomato pie.
- Catch a game or concert at one of New Jersey’s many professional sports stadiums or arenas, such as the MetLife Stadium, home of the NFL’s New York Jets and New York Giants, or the Prudential Center, home of the NHL’s New Jersey Devils.
- Take a ride on one of New Jersey’s famous roller coasters, such as Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure or El Toro at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
- Spend a day exploring one of New Jersey
- Have some fun at one of New Jersey’s many family-friendly amusement parks, such as Morey’s Piers orStorybook Land.
What are the best beaches in New Jersey?
- Asbury Park
- Sandy Hook
- Cape May
- Long Beach Island
- Sea Girt
- Ocean City
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Atlantic City
What food is specific to New Jersey?
Wondering what food is specific to New Jersey? You’re in luck! This state is home to a number of delicious and unique foods.
- Newark-style pizza: This type of pizza is characterized by its thin crust and tomato sauce.
- Tomato pie: This dish is similar to pizza, but it has a thicker crust and no cheese.
- Taylor ham: Also known as pork roll, this processed meat product is a staple of New Jersey breakfast sandwiches.
- Sloppy joes: This sandwich typically consists of ground beef, onions, green peppers, and tomato sauce on a hamburger bun.
- Diners: These casual restaurants are found throughout New Jersey and are known for their all-day breakfast menus
What time zone is New Jersey in?
New Jersey is in the Eastern Time Zone. This means that it is currently three hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
What is the capital of New Jersey?
Trenton is the capital of New Jersey. This city is located in Mercer County and is home to a number of historical landmarks, including the Old Barracks Museum and the New Jersey State House.
What is New Jersey’s state bird?
The goldfinch, also known as the American goldfinch, is the official state bird of New Jersey. This small songbird is characterized by its yellow plumage and black wings.
What is New Jersey’s state flower?
The violet is the official state flower of New Jersey. This pretty purple flower can be found blooming in gardens and woodlands throughout the state.