Grand Historic 8BR/6.5BA Mansion Waterfront Decks
Transport yourself back in time at our beautifully restored, majestic historic home nestled just a few steps from the famous 4-mile Atlantic City Boardwalk!
A perfect escape to host your next family vacation or group gathering among friends, the 4,000 SF home features (8) delicately furnished bedrooms, 6-1/2 spacious bathrooms, original hardwood floors, a gorgeous solarium, and relaxing ocean views.
Craving Atlantic City’s world-class entertainment and dining scene? We are a 10-minute walk along the scenic Boardwalk to the state-of-the-art Ocean Casino & Resort or to the bustling Hard Rock Casino.
We're also right around the corner from the brand new North Beach Mini Golf, located right on the Boardwalk along Euclid Ave!
A blend of comfort, class, and convenience awaits you as soon as you step through the front door.
The spacious living area, characterized by large windows showering the space with natural light, will immediately welcome you with plenty of seating for the entire family.
Adorned with tastefully picked décor, comfortable sofa and chaise, the living room is an ideal space for gathering. For your entertainment, there is a 65” Roku TV as well as a soundbar.
The kitchen boasts beautiful granite countertops that add an appealing touch to the well-lit room. Fully equipped for all of your essential cooking needs, the kitchen features a variety of amenities such as a coffee maker, microwave, full stove/oven, dishwasher and offers a range of kitchenware and cookware you need to whip up a tasty meal during your stay.
Right by the kitchen is a cozy dining area adorned with furniture featuring a vintage design that will make you feel like you're dining in a rustic café. The large table will seat up to (6) guests comfortably.
Between the kitchen and living room is the spacious formal dining room, with seating for up to (10). The dining room is flanked by the sun-filled solarium, offering additional seating for a more informal dining experience.
The first floor is outfitted with multiple interconnected Sonos Wi-Fi Smart Speakers, allowing you to fill the space with music of your choice from the palm of your hand (controlled by the Sonos app on your phone as long as you’re connected to our Wi-Fi network).
When you’re ready to cap off the night, choose from the (8) comfy bedrooms across the top two floors. On the second floor, there are (4) bedrooms, each of which consists of a king-sized bed on top of a canopy-style bed frame. Each of the king bedrooms also features its own ensuite bathroom stocked with all the essentials.
The third floor features another (4) bedrooms with flexible sleeping arrangements:
Bedroom #5: twin-over-full bunk bed with direct access to the third floor deck
Bedroom #6: (2) twin beds with direct access to the third floor deck
Bedroom #7: (1) full bed + a twin daybed w/trundle (twin) - no deck access
Bedroom #8: (1) full bed + a twin daybed - no deck access
The third floor offers (2) separate bathrooms with tiled walk-in showers.
The entire house is served by a 3-zone central A/C system, so each floor is controlled by its own thermostat to maintain its desired temperature. The top floor is also on its own zone for heating.
Several bedrooms do not have closets, but each bedroom has at least a dresser/chest of drawers.
If you're working away from home - no worries! The house is equipped with high-speed Internet through Xfinity for all your Zoom call and virtual meeting needs. Our Internet plan calls for 800 mbps. For fastest speeds, your best bet is to plug directly into the modem/router in the living room, or to set up close to the router.
Guests have private access to the entire house as well as free Wi-Fi, free parking, and access to the laundry with a washing machine and dryer.
One of the most famous cities on the New Jersey Coast, Atlantic City is known for its iconic Boardwalk, sandy beaches and glamorous casinos.
Atlantic City is a town with deep roots in tourism. It's a top entertainment spot with big-name stars regularly appearing at its many hotels and theaters. You’ll also find great local acts at beachside venues like the Landshark Bar & Grill and Bourré.
Right near our home are two great walkable options:
1) Start your day with bagels & coffee from Hot Bagels & More, located on Pacific Ave (2-minute walk)
2) Satisfy your pizza cravings at the original Tony Boloney's, right around the corner on Oriental Ave (5-minute walk)
3) Take in some southern fare from Kelsey & Kim’s Southern Cafe at the corner of N New Hampshire Ave & Melrose Ave (6-minute walk)
When you're ready to venture a little further from the house, enjoy a snack on the Boardwalk or discover Atlantic City institutions like Dock’s Oyster House, the Knife and Fork Inn, and Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern. Or, explore some of the city’s newer arrivals along the Orange Loop, such as the Tennessee Ave Beer Hall, Rhythm & Spirits, Bar32, and Bourré. Visit in March for Atlantic City Restaurant Week to sample some of the best.
Relax on the beach in a deck chair while the kids dig in the sand and enjoy a dip in the Atlantic Ocean or take surfing lessons with NSSA national team members at the SUP School.
Leave the car behind and walk to the many glamorous casinos nearby along the boardwalk with many more attractions and things to see and do in AC all close by:
Ocean Casino Resort – 13 min walk along the Boardwalk
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – 15 min walk along the Boardwalk
The Boardwalk – Runs from just outside the house all the way to the main strip
Lucy the Margate Elephant, a beachfront mascot that was constructed in 1881 - 15 min drive
Steel Pier – 18 min walk along the Boardwalk
The famous Borgata Casino – 8 min drive
Tanger Outlets – 8 min drive
Orange Loop – 20 min walk along the Boardwalk
Whether you love music and dance or you're a history and culture fan, you'll be enchanted by Atlantic City and its never ending entertainment. If relaxing is more your thing, simply spend your time at the beach, just a short stroll along the Boardwalk away, and then unwind sitting out on your own private deck – what could be better!
The best way to get around in Atlantic City is on your own two feet, particularly along the Boardwalk where most attractions are within walking distance of one another. If you're worn out from walking, you can hop on the AC's Jitney minibuses or be pushed along the boardwalk in a shaded rolling chair.
Having your own car is handy, especially if you are planning on travelling beyond the city limits or down toward Ducktown/Chelsea. You can also utilize rideshare services like Uber/Lyft or you can use a local taxi service.
If you’re not up to walking and you don’t have your own car, The Atlantic City Jitney is for you! An inexpensive minibus that runs 24 hours a day and goes all long Pacific Avenue with stops at all the major casinos and attractions.
Other Things to Note:
A few things to note about the house:
1. Pets are welcome for an additional pet fee of $149 per pet (per stay). Please advise before booking your reservation.
2. As you would expect from a house of this age, it has its quirks you won't find in a modern home. We hope that you embrace its imperfections and see these as an addition to the house’s beauty and charm.
3. There is one 65” Smart TV in the living room. Please note that we do not have cable TV.
4. In an effort to combat noise concerns and out of consideration for our neighbors, we have noise sensors installed at the property to monitor noise levels. We do not record audio of any type. This is strictly to ensure that noise does not eclipse a reasonable level, particularly in the evening hours. All we receive is a time-stamped decibel reading. You should have nothing to worry about as long as you're not engaging in excessive partying.
5. Please note that per Atlantic City's rules, we are not permitted to rent to groups under the age of 21.
6. Please note that this house has multiple decks (with beautiful views of the water). However, if you are traveling with young children, please be mindful not to leave them outside unsupervised. (6) of the (8) bedrooms have direct access to decks.
7. The fireplace on the first floor is decorative. It cannot be used.
8. (2) bathrooms on the second floor have clawfoot tubs with handheld showers. There is no overhead shower in those bathrooms.
9. Entering the house requires climbing a flight of stairs. Once inside, all of the bedrooms are located up another flight or two of stairs. Please keep this in mind if anyone in your group has an issue with stairs.
Interaction with Guests:
If we are not near the property, our property manager lives close by and is accessible.