★Colorful 6BR Duplex Apt★ | Midtown Atlantic City | Steps from Beach, Boardwalk
★Colorful 6BR Duplex Apt★ | Midtown Atlantic City | Steps from Beach, Boardwalk & Casinos
BRAND NEW AUGUST 2021
Our lively 6-bedroom duplex apartment is the perfect launching pad for your group to take in all the wonders of Atlantic City. A stone’s throw from the world famous Atlantic City Boardwalk, you are perfectly situated to cap off a day at one of Atlantic City’s free public beaches with an evening excursion to Tropicana, Bally’s, or any of Atlantic City’s world-class casinos.
The two-story apartment comprises the 2nd and 3rd floors of a 2-family house. (There’s another apartment below this, which is also listed separately on Airbnb.) Perfect for groups, the apartment includes (6) bedrooms with various bedding options, including twin-, full-, and queen-sized beds, along with (2) separate bathrooms with walk-in showers (no bathtubs).
The main floor features much of the living space, including a kitchen w/cooking essentials (bring your own ingredients!), mid-century modern dining room, comfortable living room, a bedroom (w/queen-sized bed), and a bathroom.
The second floor consists of (5) bedrooms and a full bathroom.
Bedroom #2: Queen bed + twin daybed
Bedroom #3: Twin-sized bunk beds + separate twin bed (total of 3 beds)
Bedroom #4: Full-sized bed
Bedroom #5: Queen-sized bed
Bedroom #6: (2) queen-sized beds
A 2-zone central HVAC systems provides both central heating and cooling to each floor.
The space is outfitted with free Wi-Fi and one Smart TV.
The kitchen is stocked with cooking essentials including a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, pots & pans, sheet pans, colanders, an electric kettle, a drip-style coffee maker, mixing bowls, cooking utensils, drinkware, flatware, dinnerware, etc.
We provide an iron, ironing board, hair dryer, a few hangers, starter rolls of paper towels and toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand soap. Bath towels and hand towels are provided as well, but please bring your own beach towels if you plan to visit the beach.
If you are a larger group and are interested in renting the entire house (this apartment + a 3-bedroom apartment downstairs), we can accommodate about 21 guests in total. Please inquire about availability!
Guests have private access to the entire 2nd and 3rd floor of the building. Note that the ground/1st floor is a separate apartment. Please be mindful of your neighbors below as noise can travel between apartments! The apartment includes free Wi-Fi. Parking is available on the street (subject to posted signs) or in a paid parking lot at the end of our block.
The apartment is conveniently nestled on the beach block close to the Boardwalk, close to the neighborhoods of "Midtown" and "Chelsea". The prime location ideal for those looking to explore the city and visit its best restaurants, shops, attractions, and exciting landmarks.
Here are some places of interest within walking distance:
✔ The Biergarten Atlantic City
✔ Bungalow Beach Bar
✔ Tropicana Casino
✔ Bally's Casino
✔ Caesar's Casino Atlantic City
✔ Steel Pier
✔ Boardwalk Hall
✔ The world-famous Atlantic City Boardwalk
✔ Chef Vola's -- considered by some to be the best old-school Italian restaurant in the country
Here are a few places of interest within a 20-25 minute walk, generally along the Boardwalk:
✔ Tennessee Ave Beer Hall
✔ Hayday Coffee
✔ Bar 32
✔ Rhythm & Spirits
✔ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
✔ Ocean Casino Resort
✔ Resorts Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
✔ Lucky Snake Arcade
Below places that might be a bit easier to reach by car:
✔ Borgata (7 min away)
✔ Harrah's Atlantic City (7 min away)
✔ Brigantine / Ventnor / Margate / Longport (10-20 min away)
✔ Atlantic City International Airport (20 min away)
The best way to get around in Atlantic City is on your own two feet, particularly along the Boardwalk where most attractions are within walking distance of one another. If you're worn out from walking, you can hop on the AC's Jitney minibuses or be pushed along the boardwalk in a shaded rolling chair.
Having your own car is handy, especially if you are planning on travelling beyond the city limits. You can also utilize rideshare services like Uber/Lyft, or you can use a local taxi service.
If you’re not up to walking and you don’t have your own car, The Atlantic City Jitney is for you! An inexpensive minibus that runs 24 hours a day and goes all long Pacific Avenue with stops at all the major casinos and attractions.
Other Things to Note:
1. Please note that while many aspects of the house have been updated, it is still an older home. As such, you may notice some imperfections that develop over years and years. We are confident they will not affect the quality of your stay, though!
2. This listing does not include off-street parking. Street parking is free, though sometimes hard to find. Paid parking is available in a private lot at the end of our street, adjacent to the Boardwalk.
3. Pets are welcome for an additional pet fee of $99 per pet (per stay). Please advise before booking your reservation.
4. There is one 55” Smart TV in the living room. Please note that we do not have cable TV.
5. In an effort to combat noise concerns and out of consideration for our neighbors, we have noise sensors installed at the property to monitor noise levels. We do not record audio of any type. This is strictly to ensure that noise does not eclipse a reasonable level, particularly in the evening hours. All we receive is a time-stamped decibel reading. You should have nothing to worry about as long as you're not engaging in excessive partying.
6. Please note that per Atlantic City's rules, we are not permitted to rent to groups under the age of 21.
7. The exterior of the house will be renovated in the fall of 2021.
8. If you are a larger group and are interested in renting the entire house (this apartment + a 3-bedroom apartment downstairs), we can accommodate about 21 guests in total. Please inquire about availability!
Interaction with Guests:
If we are not near the property, our property manager lives close by and is accessible. The best way to reach us is through the Airbnb app. Several of us monitor messages through the app to ensure optimal responsiveness.