Ocean Close @ Ocean Lakes #1166
Sleeps 11 + baby crib. 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Parking for 4 vehicles. Lockable outdoor shower, whole house wireless access, 5 TV's with expanded cable and 2 DVD players. Master bedroom both upstairs and downstairs. Two other bedrooms upstairs on private hallway. Perfect lay-out to be rented by two related families or friends and maintain privacy for both families. Eating table on main deck and gas grill on the kitchen deck.
Great Ocean Views from front decks. This Myrtle Beach vacation home is less than a 1-minute walk to the ocean with no roads to cross. Easy to leave beach and go to house for snacks and potty breaks. Beautiful Beach House Located in a Wonderful oceanview area of Ocean Lakes Resort. Perfect for year round Family Getaways, Golfing Enthusiasts or just a Quiet Winter Retreat!
Large Kitchen with all the supplies you could want for preparing meals, Large area Open Floor Plan for Kitchen, Dining, Great Room, Dining Area with bay window.
Short 1-minute walk to the relaxing beach, nearby beach volleyball games, horseshoes, skateboard ramps/rails, shuffleboard, lawn bowling, basketball and volleyball games open to anyone. Heated indoor pool for winter swimming and outdoor pools + kiddie pools with lifeguards, water slides and LAZY RIVER, on-site golf carts, bicycles, shuffleboard, large game arcade with snack bar poolside and miniature golf course, 8 freshwater lakes for fishing and with lots of birds, swans, duck, etc. to feed, Numerous putt-putt courses, cinemas, go-cart tracks and other similar attractions, Both Myrtle Beach Waves water parks! Downtown Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlets fresh seafood restaurants! Deep sea fishing from Murrells Inlet, 1/2 and full-day trips as well as small boat rental and para-sailing. Countless other restaurants, Broadway at the Beach, NEW Hard Rock Amusement Park (similar to 6 Flags and Carowinds), Barefoot Landing, Lots of outlet stores including, Corning, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and about 40 others, Numerous 18 hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive, And so much more..., , JANE KRUEGER, OWNER-AGENT IS LICENSED AS A S.C. REAL ESTATE AGENT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- This is a family community and not appropriate for spring breakers, recent graduation groups, etc. Minimum age to rent is 25. All rules of Ocean Lakes have to be adhered to strictly by owners and their guests or fines are incurred. They start at $500 so the incentive to behave is there.
- Renters must sign contract and disclose names, addresses and phone numbers of all person with them.
- No animals, no smoking inside the house. We provide sandpots on the decks and in the parking area.
- No firearms or fireworks on the premises.
- No heelies on shoes and no skateboards in the house or on our decks.
- No illegal drugs allowed in Ocean Lakes or Our House.
- No moving furniture from room-to-room.
- No taking deck chairs downstairs to the parking area or to the beach.
- Quiet hours at Ocean Lakes are 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Strictly enforced by security.
- No shoes in the house. We have an awning covering a large area at the entry door where you can leave them.
- Use outside shower and garden hose to clean off suntan and sand before coming into the house.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons of legal age is allowed on the rented site, providing that all such persons act in a mature and responsible manner. All persons under age 21 agree to not consume alcohol on the premises.
- Improper Conduct: Ocean Lakes security personnel reserves the right to require any tenant to leave the premises if it is determined that the tenant is creating a nuisance, engaging in improper conduct or violating any rule or regulation of Ocean Lakes or breaking any laws.
- Beach Restrictions: Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, fireworks, dogs, and campfires are not permitted on the beach. Umbrellas are allowed on the beach, but not any type of tents.
- Prohibited Items: No illegal drugs, firearms, explosives, gas-powered pellet guns or BB guns may be carried or fired on the Ocean Lakes premises at any time. NO FIREWORKS of any kind are permitted on the property
- Bad Weather: We have no control over the weather and do not make refunds due to storms unless there is a mandatory evacuation ordered. Most storms blow over in a day or so and the sun will be right back out.
- Liability: Tenants are expected to behave prudently and not create any situations whereby anyone is injured on the premises. Tenant agrees to hold the Landlord harmless without liability for any injury caused by the careless behavior of any tenant or guests. Landlord will not be liable for children who are not being supervised properly on the premises. All tenants are prohibited from running on the decks and stairs, climbing or sitting on deck railings or stair railings. The gate at top of deck stairway is provided to insure safety and is to be secured at all times if children are present.
- Off-Season Rental charges range from $1050 per week to 2500 per week. 2018 summer weeks from June 1-Labor Day are $2700 per week plus state sales tax and county accommodations taxes. The rate of $250 per night is off-season rate. We have great off-season rates in the off-season to include a monthly rate for winter months. Rates vary for the time of year so always state the dates you want and we will send you an exact quote that includes rent, taxes, damage deposit and post-departure cleaning fee.