Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Secluded Oasis w Hot Tub, Screened-in Porch, WiFi!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Happy Valley Retreat is a secluded, newly-renovated cabin nestled in the mountains, with everything you need for your getaway.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Grill on the deck & hang out on the screened-in porch
- Cozy up inside by wood-burning stove
- Stream movies or take video calls on fast WiFi (50+ Mbps!)
- Drive less than 5 mins to both the local brewery & winery
- Drive 10 mins to downtown Berkeley Springs for amazing restaurants & shopping
Our light-filled cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or small groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- Two large bedrooms (king and queen beds)
- A huge wrap-around deck with a propane grill
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Open concept living room with wood-burning stove (although we have central AC and heat, so no need to worry about the stove if you don’t want to!)
- Fast, reliable WiFi that's good enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Fully-stocked kitchen with granite counter, dishwasher, stove/oven, and microwave
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close to everything we are -- particularly the Great Cacapon River and Berkeley Springs. The Great Cacapon is fantastic for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing throughout the year. And the town of Berkeley Springs has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US; the shopping, spa, and restaurant scene does not disappoint! The local brewery (Berkeley Springs Brewing Company) and winery (Cold Run Valley Winery) are also right next door; we especially love the BBQ and beer at the brewery!