Bright Renovated 4BR 2BA Atlantic City House Steps from Boardwalk
Welcome to our bright, fully renovated 4-bedroom home in the quiet Inlet section of Atlantic City, nestled between Historic Gardners Basin and the Boardwalk.
Our open concept living area with an abundance of natural light offers the perfect home base for your group while you explore all Atlantic City has to offer.
After a full renovation, you will enjoy:
- (2) brand new designer bathrooms
- a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and two-tone shaker style cabinets
- all new sheetrock and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, with new doors and fresh paint on all surfaces
- a "smart" home with a Nest Thermostat controlling central A/C and a 50" Roku TV
- private backyard with outdoor seating and a natural gas grill
Our house was fully gutted in 2020-2021 and features an all-new interior: new plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems, as well as a new kitchen and (2) newly renovated bathrooms! All flooring is new as well.
Cook a feast in the fully renovated kitchen with stunning two-tone cabinetry and gleaming white quartz countertops (and white subway tile backsplash), anchored by a full-size stainless steel gas range and oven, and then clean up with the help of a brand new dishwasher. The kitchen is equipped with all cooking essentials (cookware, dishes, cups, mugs, silverware, etc.).
Thanks to an open floor plan, your group won't be far away as the living room and dining area are integrated into the bright space, highlighted by brand new recessed LED lighting.
Your group can relax in privacy with (4) separate bedrooms, featuring (3) queen-sized beds and (1) full-sized bed, linens provided.
Our home is equipped with a full-sized bathroom on each floor, with one centrally located just off the main living area. Thanks to our brand new, full-sized side-by-side washer and dryer, you can pack light and take care of your laundry in comfort (no trekking down to a dark basement!).
After a long day at the beach, come home to unwind with Netflix in front of our 50" Roku-equipped Smart TV or stay connected with our speedy WiFi. Or, take a break from technology and congregate around the dining room table while competing against each other with our collection of board games!
If duty calls, you can set up your laptop at the kitchen island and take care of work before return to your vacation.
We are located in the Inlet section of Atlantic City, nestled between Historic Gardners Basin / Bungalow Park and the Southeast Inlet, which is home to Ocean Casino Resort (formerly Revel). This is generally a quiet part of town, a stone's throw from much of Atlantic City's action.
A new addition to the neighborhood is the beautiful North Beach Mini Golf, located along the Boardwalk at Euclid Ave. In addition to a round of mini golf, you'll enjoy some of the best views Atlantic City has to offer.
We are a quarter-mile walk from two nearby parks: Historic Fisherman's Park and Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park, just off the boardwalk. In addition to our private backyard, the parks nearby are home to 2 basketball courts, 2 tennis courts, a baseball field, a running track, BBQ grills, and a play area for young children.
The property is in close proximity to Ocean Casino Resort (formerly Revel), Borgata, Harrah's, Golden Nugget, and the new Hard Rock Casino.
We're also right around the corner from the brand new North Beach Mini Golf, located right on the Boardwalk along Euclid Ave!
The beach is located about a half-mile away -- a 3-minute drive or a 10- to 12-minute walk.
Atlantic City's famous 4-mile Boardwalk is also accessible a short 5-minute walk from the house.
While you're in town:
Start your day with bagels from Hot Bagels & More.
For lunch, dinner, and drinks, a few local favorites include:
- The original Tony Boloney's for creative pizzas, subs, and salads
- Back Bay Ale House for pub fare in a casual, outdoor
- Bourré for a New Orleans themed, Cajun-style BBQ food with live, outdoor music (check their schedule) and several bars
- Tennessee Ave Beer Hall for beers/bar food at an indoor/outdoor biergarten
- Kelsey's for soul food
- Gilchrist's for breakfast on the bay
- Angelo's Fairmount Tavern for old-school Italian cuisine
- Dock's Oyster House for a higher-end seafood experience
- Chef Vola's for homestyle Italian fare, if you're lucky enough to score a reservation
- Cafe 2825 for made-from-scratch Italian dining
- White House Sub Shop for legendary Philly cheese steaks and sub-style sandwiches
Other Places to Explore:
- Taste the exquisite chocolate from Made Chocolate
- Explore the historic Absecon Lighthouse, New Jersey's tallest beacon
- Sip craft cocktails from Rhythm & Spirits while munching on grub from The Iron Room
- Game to your heart's content at one of many of Atlantic City's casinos: Borgata, Ocean Casino Resort (formerly Revel), Hard Rock Casino, Caesar's, and more!
- Put your winnings to use at the Tanger Outlets
- Take in the sights and sounds of Atlantic City's famous, historic Boardwalk, which stretches for four miles
While we do not have a driveway or off-street parking, free parking is available on the street, but please be cognizant of others' driveways and of any posted signs.
The area is both walkable and bike-able, and Uber/Lyft make it easy to get around town at night. Many restaurants also offer delivery.
Other Things to Note:
A few things to note about the house:
1) While this is a detached single-family home, we are located in a city where houses are fairly close to one another. Please keep our neighbors in mind with respect to noise.
2) Pets are welcome for an additional pet fee. Please advise before booking your reservation.
3) While we have 4-bedrooms, as shown in the photos, the rooms each consist of some combination of a bed, night stand(s), a dresser, and a closet.
4) Our photos were taken prior to the installation of wall decor, so pardon the bare walls in the photos.
5) There is one 50" Roku-equipped TV in the living room. Please note that we do not have cable TV.
6) In an effort to combat noise concerns and out of consideration for our neighbors, we have noise sensors installed at the property to monitor noise levels. We do not record audio of any type. This is strictly to ensure that noise does not eclipse a reasonable level, particularly in the evening hours. All we receive is a time-stamped decibel reading. You should have nothing to worry about as long as you're not engaging in excessive partying.
7) Please note that per Atlantic City's rules, we are not permitted to rent to groups under the age of 21.
Interaction with Guests:
If we are not near the property, our property manager lives close by and is accessible.