Bright & Colorful 4 Bedroom Beach House w/ Waterview & Hot Tub
Renovated 4BR Atlantic City Beach House Water View
New HOT TUB ready to go in late February 2022!
Wake up to the boats in this fully renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bath house in the secluded Bungalow Park section of Atlantic City, located just across from the Snug Harbor and multiple marinas with views of Borgata, Golden Nugget, and Harrah's in the distance.
After hours of fun in the sun, cool off with CENTRAL A/C located throughout the home.
Our house was fully gutted in 2019-2020 and features an all-new interior: new plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems, as well as a new kitchen and (2) newly renovated bathrooms!
Cook a feast in the fully renovated kitchen with stunning two-tone cabinetry and gleaming white quartz countertops (and white subway tile backsplash), anchored by a full-size stainless steel gas range and oven, and then clean up with the help of a brand new dishwasher. The kitchen is equipped with all cooking essentials.
Thanks to an open floor plan, your group won't be far away as the living room and dining area are integrated into the bright space, highlighted by brand new recessed LED lighting.
Your group can relax in privacy with (4) separate bedrooms, featuring (3) queen-sized beds and (1) full-sized bed, linens provided.
The house features a bathroom on each floor, one with a shower and the other with a combination shower/bathtub. Pack light thanks to our brand new full-sized, side-by-side washer and dryer located near the bedrooms on the second floor (no need to haul your laundry to the basement!).
At the end of a long beach day, unwind with Netflix in front of the 55" Roku-equipped Smart TV and stay connected thanks to speedy WiFi.
If you need to knock out some work, set up shop on the barstools on the peninsula in the kitchen or at the kitchen table.
The property is located near Snug Harbor in the Bungalow Park / Gardners Basin section of Atlantic City, which is a quiet, residential part of town.
We are a half-mile walk from two nearby parks: Melrose / Uptown Park and Historic Fisherman's Park. In addition to our private backyard, the parks nearby are home to 2 basketball courts, 2 tennis courts, a baseball field, a running track, BBQ grills, and a play area for young children.
The property is in close proximity to Borgata, Harrah's, Golden Nugget, Ocean Casino Resort, and the new Hard Rock Casino.
The beach is a 5-minute drive or a 20- to 25-minute walk.
While you're in town:
Start your day with bagels from Hot Bagels & More.
For lunch, dinner, and drinks, a few local favorites include:
- The original Tony Boloney's for creative pizzas, subs, and salads
- Back Bay Ale House for pub fare in a casual, outdoor
- Tennessee Ave Beer Hall for beers/bar food at an indoor/outdoor biergarten
- Kelsey's for soul food
- Angelo's Fairmount Tavern for old-school Italian cuisine
- Dock's Oyster House for a higher-end seafood experience
- Chef Vola's for homestyle Italian fare, if you're lucky enough to score a reservation
- Cafe 2825 for made-from-scratch Italian dining
- White House Sub Shop for legendary Philly cheese steaks and sub-style sandwiches
Other Places to Explore:
- Taste the exquisite chocolate from Made Chocolate
- Explore the historic Absecon Lighthouse, New Jersey's tallest beacon
- Sip craft cocktails from Rhythm & Spirits while munching on grub from The Iron Room
- Game to your heart's content at one of many of Atlantic City's casinos: Borgata, Ocean Casino Resort (formerly Revel), Hard Rock Casino, Caesar's, and more!
- Put your winnings to use at the Tanger Outlets
- Take in the sights and sounds of Atlantic City's famous, historic Boardwalk, which stretches for four miles
Our house features a private driveway to park your car, with room for at least two vehicles. Additional parking is available on the street, but please be cognizant of others' driveways and of any posted signs.
The area is both walkable and bike-able, and Uber/Lyft make it easy to get around town at night. Many restaurants also offer delivery.
Other Things to Note:
A few things to note about the house:
1) We are directly connected to our neighbor to the right, and they have two dogs. Think of the house as a townhouse connected to one other home. Please be mindful of this when it comes to noise, and please be aware if you have an aversion to dogs.
2) Pets are welcome for an additional pet fee. Please advise before booking your reservation.
3) While we have 4-bedrooms, as shown in the photos, the rooms each consist of some combination of a bed, night stand(s), a dresser, and a closet.
4) Our photos were taken prior to the installation of blinds. However, all of the windows in the bedrooms, bathrooms, and living/dining rooms feature blinds for your privacy.
5) There is one 55" Roku-equipped TV in the living room. Please note that we do not have cable TV.
6) In an effort to combat noise concerns and out of consideration for our neighbors, we have noise sensors installed at the property to monitor noise levels. We do not record audio of any type. This is strictly to ensure that noise does not eclipse a reasonable level, particularly in the evening hours. All we receive is a time-stamped decibel reading. You should have nothing to worry about as long as you're not engaging in excessive partying.
7) Please note that per Atlantic City's rules, we are not permitted to rent to groups under the age of 21.
Interaction with Guests:
If we are not near the property, our property manager lives close by and is accessible.