Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Huge Modern Cabin w Hot Tub, Deck, Comm Pool!
Huge Modern Cabin w Hot Tub Deck Grill & WiFi
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Woodland Escape is a spacious, recently-renovated cabin nestled in the mountains, with all the comforts from home and everything you need for your WV getaway!
- Relax in the hot tub!
- Grill on the wrap-around deck nestled in the woods
- Cozy up next to the wood-burning fireplace
- Stream movies & take video calls on fast WiFi
- Drive 5 minutes to the local brewery, or 10 mins into town for dozens of restaurants & shops
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or large groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- Your own private outdoor hot tub!
- 5 bedrooms – including one with a queen bed, and the other four with queen/twin bunk combos (each bunk sleeps 3)
- 5 full bathrooms - 4 private en-suite full baths and 1 semi-private en-suite full bath with a steam shower (a lot like a sauna!)
- A huge deck surrounded by trees, with a propane grill
- Large, fully-stocked kitchen with a dishwasher, stove, & microwave
- Central AC and heat
- Washer and dryer
- Fast WiFi that's good enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Wood-burning fireplace to keep you cozy at night
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, you’ll have access to all the amenities in the Coolfont cabin community, including:
- Heated outdoor swimming & kiddie pool (open seasonally)
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Rec field and “tot lot”
- Private hiking trails that head right into the mountains of the Cacapon State Park
(Note: the community pools are only available Memorial Day to Labor Day, sorry!)
And we love how close to everything we are -- particularly all the restaurants and shops in Berkeley Springs. You’re less than a 10 minute drive from downtown -- with Berkeley Springs Brewing Company less than 5 minutes away!