Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Cabin w Lake Access, Hot Tub, Huge Deck, & WiFi!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Blue Owl Retreat is a cozy cabin nestled in the woods with all the conveniences from home – perfect for your WV getaway.
- Unwind in the outdoor hot tub
- Grill & relax on the huge deck
- Drive 3 mins to swim or fish in our lake & beach
- Snuggle up by the wood-burning fireplace
- Cook s’mores around the fire pit
- Stream movies or take calls on fast WiFi
- Drive 5 mins for golfing at The Woods Resort, or 15 mins into Berkeley Springs for restaurants & shopping
Our newly-renovated cabin has all the comforts of home, just nestled away in the WV mountains surrounded by old-growth forest bustling with wildlife. Blue Owl Retreat is fun for couples, families, or groups of friends -- and is the perfect home base for your getaway!
The cabin includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Two bedrooms – each with a queen bed – plus a sleeper sofa in the living room
- A spacious covered deck for relaxing and grilling (with a new gas grill)
- Fast, reliable WiFi that’s more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Indoor wood-burning brick fireplace – the perfect place to cozy up at night
- AC and electric heat to keep you comfortable, no matter the weather
- Open main room with plenty of natural light
- Outdoor fire pit to wind down the evening with s’mores!
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: corn hole, volleyball, soccer and kick balls, horseshoes, and many more!
Directly behind the cabin is the Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area: nearly 23,000 acres of old-growth forest that’s full of wildlife. You’ll wake up every morning to hear the birds chirping and chipmunks chattering away – and we often see deer, foxes, rabbits, turkeys, and even the occasional bear. If you’re looking to get out of the city and recharge in nature, this is the perfect place. (And the best part is you’re only 15 minutes from town!)
Our community also has access to a private lake -- with a sand beach and large dock -- just a short drive from the cabin. It’s open year round for fishing (we’ve caught bluegills, bass, and catfish), and in the summer is great for a swim!
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, the Hedgesville / Berkeley Springs area is great for so many reasons -- and Blue Owl Retreat is just a short drive to everything. The Woods is one of the top golf courses in the state, with a wonderful spa, hiking trails, and a restaurant/pub as well. And the town of Berkeley Springs has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US, with dozens of shops and restaurants, and even a brewery and winery!