Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Riverside Log Cabin w Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Huge Deck
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
River Lodge is a newly-renovated log cabin located directly on the Shenandoah River, just minutes from the national park–the perfect location for your getaway.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Swim, fish, or go tubing on the river –just steps from the front porch
- Stream movies or take video calls on fast WiFi
- Hang out with a glass of wine & grill on the huge deck
- Cook s’mores around the fire pit
- Drive 15 mins to Luray Cavern or into Shenandoah National Park
Our large log cabin has all the comforts of home, just nestled away in the Shenandoah mountains. River Lodge is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or groups of friends – and is the perfect home base for your getaway!
The cabin includes:
- 2 bedrooms: one bedroom with a queen bed, and another bedroom with a double bed – plus a pull out sofa in the living room
- Fully-stocked kitchen with a fridge, stove/oven and microwave
- TV with a wide collection of DVDs for everyone to enjoy
- WiFi that's more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Central heat and AC to keep you comfortable, no matter the weather
(Note: you’ll be renting the downstairs portion of the cabin that is accessed through the double doors at the top of the three steps in front of the house. The cabin is huge – and the upper portion of the cabin is not yet finished. Please do not walk up to the upper portion from the back or the front, or use the upper deck.)
Outside, you’ll also find:
- A large hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a long day exploring
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
- EV charging station
- Kayaks, canoes, tubes, paddles – all located right on the river for you to enjoy
But the best part about the cabin is its location: River Lodge is located directly on a 1,200 foot section of the Shenandoah River. When it’s warm, it’s perfect for swimming, tubing, canoeing, and kayaking. We have canoes, kayaks, and tubes for you to use too! There’s also great fishing (we’ve caught bass and channel catfish). And at night, we love dozing off listening to the sound of the river rushing by.
Note: River Lodge is part of a large private retreat, with two other small cabins on the property – about 150 feet away from River Lodge. You will likely see guests at the other cabins, and they may also be enjoying the river (and kayaks/canoes/tubes) during your stay. That said, the property is very large – so you should easily be able to find a quiet spot on the river to call your own. And of course you’ll have your own personal hot tub and, fire pit. The cabin has an EV (Electronic Vehicle) charger that you may use during your stay. There is an additional charge of $15 per stay. Please let us know if you would like to add this to your stay.
(By the way, the other two cabins sleep 2 people each – so if you’re looking to book a stay with a larger group, please contact us. Between River Lodge and the other two cabins, we can accommodate up to 9 people on the entire property.)
Lastly, beyond the cabin itself, we love how close we are to downtown Luray and the famous Luray Caverns – both just a 10 minute drive away. Beyond the caves (which we recommend you definitely check out), the town has fantastic breweries, restaurants, and shops for you to enjoy! And of course, you’re also just minutes from Shenandoah National Park – with amazing hiking trails and views!