Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Cabin w Hot Tub, Fireplace, 5 min walk to Downtown
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Chickadee Cabin is a large newly-renovated cabin nestled in the West Virginia mountains, walkable to downtown Berkeley Springs.
- Unwind in the outdoor hot tub
- Hang out with a glass of wine & grill on the huge deck
- Stream movies or take video calls on fast WiFi
- Cook s’mores and hang out around the fire pit
- Walk 5 mins into downtown Berkeley Springs for amazing restaurants, shopping, and dozens of festivals
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing!
- 4 bedrooms: one bedroom with queen beds, two bedrooms with a queen/twin bunk bed (sleeps 3 in each room), and a bedroom in the finished basement with two twin bunk beds (sleeps 4)
- Fully-stocked kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Smart TV where you can quickly sign-in to your favorite streaming service
- Fast WiFi that's more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls – perfect for working remotely
- 2 woodstoves to curl up next to on a chilly night (don’t worry, we have electric heat too)
- AC in all the main rooms to keep you comfortable
- Washer and dryer
Outside the cabin, we also have:
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
- A huge wraparound deck with a grill – and seats to relax with a cold beer or glass of wine
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: corn hole, volleyball, soccer and kick balls, horseshoes, and many more!
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close to downtown Berkeley Springs – literally a 5 minute walk away. Berkeley Springs has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US, and has fantastic breweries, restaurants, and shops for you to enjoy!