Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Cabin w Hot Tub, Golf, Lake Access, WiFi, & Grill!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Lynwood Chalet is a light-filled, open cabin nestled in the woods, with all the comforts from home. The cabin is a 1 minute walk from the golf course, and a short drive to a private lake/beach.
- Unwind in the outdoor hot tub
- Grill and relax on the wraparound deck
- Stream movies or take video calls on fast WiFi
- Explore the spa or golf at Woods Resort (steps from your front door)
- Drive into Berkeley Springs for amazing restaurants & shopping
Enjoy your WV getaway!
Our spacious cabin has all the comforts of home, just nestled away in the WV mountains. Lynwood Chalet is fun for couples, families, or groups of friends -- and is the perfect home base for your getaway!
The cabin includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Two bedrooms – one with a queen bed, the other with a queen/twin bunk bed (we also have a Joybird pullout sleeper sofa in the living room that’s very comfortable)
- A spacious, wraparound deck & grill for relaxing with the whole group
- Fully-stocked kitchen with a stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Fast, reliable WiFi that’s more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Central air (heat and AC) to keep you comfortable
- Wood-burning fireplace to curl up next to and get cozy at night
- Open main room with plenty of natural light and new wood floors
- Washer and dryer
- Outdoor fire pit to wind down the evening with s’mores!
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: corn hole, volleyball, soccer and kick balls, horseshoes, and many more!
Our cabin is located in The Woods Resort, a private community with an 18-hole golf course, spa, a restaurant and pub, and miles of walking/hiking trails. It’s considered the best course in the area, and the pub food is pretty great too!
(Note: the golf course charges a modest fee for use = $15 for all 18 holes. There’s also a fitness center and indoor/outdoor pools at the resort, but these are for member use only, unfortunately.)
We also have access to a private lake -- with a sand beach and large dock -- just outside the resort, about a 7-minute drive from the cabin. It’s open year-round for fishing (we’ve caught bluegills, bass, and catfish), and in the summer is great for a swim!
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, the Hedgesville / Berkeley Springs area is great for so many reasons -- and Lynwood Chalet is just a short drive to everything. The town has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US, with dozens of shops and restaurants, and even has two breweries and a winery!