Nebraska Sherman SRA – Middle Ridge Lakeview G
Tentrr State Park Site - Nebraska Sherman SRA - Middle Ridge Lakeview G - Single Camp
Tentrr State Park Site - Nebraska Sherman SRA Middle Ridge Meadow F Single C
Community Book - Direct Links
Located in central Nebraska, just 4 miles east of Loup City, Sherman Recreation Area offers campers access to nearly 5,000 recreational acres with the Sherman Reservoir as its focal point. It is a popular destination for those who fish, boat or just enjoy the calming water views.
Anglers may catch walleye, crappie, catfish, white bass, and northern pike in the large lake. Tackle can be purchased at the nearby Tradewinds Marina (10 min drive) and they also offer kayak and paddle board rentals. If you want to kick back for a bit, Tradewinds has a beer garden too, which features seasonal live music.
Located about 2 miles from the park entrance, Middle Ridge Lakeview F is an open-air drive-up site with lake views.is an open-air drive-up site with lake views. Your campsite features a spacious 10 x 12 platform tent with a queen bed as well as a pop-up tent that can accommodate 4 additional campers. A picnic table, firepit and two Adirondack chairs are also included. There is a Tentrr Loo (camping potty) at your campsite for convenience. Campers will also be able to access a nearby porta-potty. Coin-operated showers in the West Ridge camping area are less than a mile away and can be used by Tentrr campers
Great for anglers and boaters, Sherman SRA offers campers access to an expansive 2,845-acre lake and a dozen walking trails.
Other Things to Note:
- Pack your own food, water, firewood, bedding, bug spray and flashlights
- There is no electricity, AC, or heater at your Tentrr site, pack accordingly
- Anything you pack in, you must pack out. This is "leave no trace" camping and all sites will be inspected for cleanliness and damages before the next camper
- All trash MUST be deposited in the designated trash receptacle that is labeled on the map.Please notes : If you do not follow this rule, you will be charged a cleaning fee of at least $50
- Pets are allowed. Please keep all pets on leashes(we recommend 6 ft), and DO NOT let your pets near or swim in any bodies of water.
- Please remember to respect and keep your distance from our wildlife in the park. Feeding any wildlife is prohibited. Be aware and watch all surrounding areas when going off trail.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon check out, you should leave-no-trace of your stay and be sure your campsite is returned to its natural glory! While Tentrr does not charge a cleaning fee, we do expect campsites to be left how they were found. After you check out, take everything you brought in and be sure to leave your trash at the designated location on the property.
If a Camp Guide submits an incident report after your stay that details evidence of trash or damage to the campsite or the CampKeeper’s property, Tentrr reserves the right to charge a minimum cleaning fee of $50. Just make sure to follow the Camper Manual posted at your campsite and you'll be set!
Reservation Modifications/Cancellations: Please note the terms of the cancelation policy as they are outlined in your confirmation email. If you have any questions regarding your reservation, Tentrr Customer Support can be reached at (888) 798-9093 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.