Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
River & Kayak Cottage, Hot Tub, Deck, Grill, WiFi!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Chestnut Cottage is secluded and nestled in the woods with everything you need for your Harpers Ferry getaway.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Grill on the deck and hang out at the picnic table
- Enjoy the Shenandoah River (3 mins away) with our 2 kayaks
- Make a fire & roast s’mores in the fire pit
- Stream movies/shows or work remotely with fast WiFi—600mbps
- Drive 11min to downtown Harpers Ferry for shops, restaurants, & watercraft rentals
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or small groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- 3 bedrooms + a basement sleeping area (five beds total)
- A deck with grill and outdoor hangout area with picnic table
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Fully-stocked kitchen with a stove/oven and microwave
- Multiple living rooms and game rooms with Board games, puzzles and cards!
- Electric fireplace to cozy up next to at night
- 2 kayaks in the garage for you to take to the river within a 3 min drive
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
- The WiFi is very fast—600mbps to stream 4k movies or shows or work remotely
- Central AC and Heat
Everyone’s sure to find something fun to do regardless of the season. And while we’re so close to everything, you can always retreat back to the cabin for your own little oasis in the woods.
Chestnut Cottage is located a half-mile off the main road down an aged street that has seen better days. Road improvements are planned for summer 2023!
We often take our two little kids to the cabin with us, so we're very family-friendly. Unfortunately, we can't allow any dogs or cats in the cottage (we're allergic).
Beyond the cottage itself, we love how close to everything we are -- particularly the Shenandoah River and Harpers Ferry. The Shenandoah is fantastic for kayaking, canoeing, and fishing throughout the year. And the town of Harpers Ferry has been voted one of the top small towns in the US; the shopping, breweries, history, and restaurant scene do not disappoint!