Modern Cottage, Hot Tub, River Access, Fire Pit!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Ellery Cottage is a modern, newly-renovated cottage nestled in the mountains, steps from the Shenandoah River and downtown Luray.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Grill on the deck out back
- Swim or tube in the river (just a 5 min walk from the cottage)
- Cook s’mores and hang out around the fire pit
- Stream movies or take video calls on super fast WiFi
- Drive 10 mins to the famous Luray Caverns, or Luray for restaurants, shopping, and festivals
Our family-friendly cottage is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or groups of friends.
The cottage includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- 3 bedrooms: one bedroom with a queen bed, and two bedrooms with a queen/twin bunk bed – plus a pull out sofa in the living room (don’t worry, it’s comfortable!)
- Fully-stocked kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Smart TV where you can quickly sign-in to your favorite streaming service
- Fast WiFi (50+ Mbps) that's more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls – perfect for working remotely
- Central AC and heat to keep you comfortable
- Washer and dryer
Outside, you’ll also find:
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
- Huge backyard, outdoor yard games, deck, and grill
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: corn hole, volleyball, soccer and kick balls, horseshoes, and many more!
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cottage with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly. The property is also all on one level, so no concerns with stairs.
Beyond the cottage itself, we love how close we are to downtown Luray and the famou Luray Caverns – both just a 10 minute drive away. Beyond the caves (which we recommend you definitely check out), the town has fantastic breweries, restaurants, and shops for you to enjoy!