Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
River Access Cabin w Hot Tub, Kayaks, WiFi, Grill!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
The Green Rabbit is a secluded cabin nestled in the WV mountains – just steps from the river – with everything you need for your getaway.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Grill on the huge deck
- Drive 5 minutes for private river access for swimming & fishing!
- Cook s’mores around the fire pit
- Stream movies or take video calls on fast WiFi
- Play cornhole, badminton, & other yard games
- Drive 20 mins into Berkeley Springs for amazing restaurants & shopping
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or small groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- 2 bedrooms, one with a queen and the other with two sets of bunk beds
- Fully-stocked kitchen with stove/oven and microwave
- Smart TV where you can quickly sign-in to your favorite streaming service
- WiFi that's good enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Handcrafted stone fireplace to keep you cozy at night (don’t worry, we have electric heat too!)
- AC to keep you comfortable when it’s warm
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: corn hole, volleyball, soccer and kick balls, horseshoes, and many more!
Our cabin also has private access to the Cacapon River, just a quick 5 min drive from the cabin. It’s perfect (especially on a hot day!) for swimming, fishing, or splashing around. We keep two kayaks right at the river for you to enjoy during your stay!
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close to Berkeley Springs (a 20 min drive away). Berkeley Springs has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US, and has fantastic breweries, restaurants, and shops for you to enjoy!