Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Modern Cabin w Hot Tub, Fire Pit, WiFi!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Pine Hollow is a modern, newly-renovated cabin nestled in the West Virginia mountains, just minutes from downtown Berkeley Springs.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Hang out with a glass of wine & grill on the huge front porch
- Stream movies or take video calls on super fast WiFi (great for remote work!)
- Cook s’mores and hang out around the fire pit
- Drive 4 mins into downtown Berkeley Springs for amazing restaurants, shopping, and dozens of festivals
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- 3 bedrooms: one bedroom with queen bed, one bedroom with a queen/twin bunk bed (sleeps 3!) and another bedroom with a twin bunk bed
- Fully-stocked kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Smart TV where you can quickly sign-in to your favorite streaming service
- Fast WiFi (50+ Mbps) that's more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls – perfect for working remotely
- AC in all the main rooms to keep you comfortable
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: corn hole, volleyball, soccer and kick balls, horseshoes, and many more!
Outside the cabin, we also have:
- Hot tub is conveniently located on the deck just step outside the slider
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
- A huge front porch with a grill – and seats to relax with a cold beer or glass of wine
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly. The cabin is also all on one level, so no concerns with stairs.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close to downtown Berkeley Springs – literally a 4 minute drive away. Berkeley Springs has been voted one of the top arts communities in the US, and has fantastic breweries, restaurants, and shops for you to enjoy!