Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Hot Tub, Screened Porch, Fire Pit, WiFi Cabin
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Redwood Lodge is a cozy cabin tucked away in the Shenandoah Valley, just minutes from Bryce Resort – the perfect place for your getaway!
- Unwind in the new hot tub!
- Unwind out with a glass of wine & grill on the huge deck – or hang out in the screened-in porch
- Stream movies or take video calls on WiFi
- Cook s’mores and hang out around the fire pit
- Drive 15 mins to Bryce Resort & Lake Laura for tons of both winter & summer activities
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- Two bedrooms: one with a queen bed, the other bedroom with a queen/twin bunk bed (sleeps 3)
- Fully-stocked kitchen with stove/oven and microwave
- Smart TV where you can quickly sign-in to your favorite streaming service
- WiFi that's more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls – perfect for working remotely
- AC and heat to keep you comfortable
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: cornhole, volleyball, soccer balls, horseshoes, and many more!
- Brand new hot tub, perfect for unwinding after a long day
Outside the cabin, we also have:
- Back deck with a grill – perfect for relaxing with a cold beer or glass of wine
- Screened in porch / gazebo next to the cabin (awesome for those late night hangouts when it’s warm)
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly. The cabin is also all on one level, so no concerns with stairs.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close we are to Bryce Resort (about a 15 minute drive away). The resort has tons of things to do – from skiing and snow tubing in the winter, to swimming, kayaking, and golfing in the summer. And of course, many great restaurants, bars, and shops as well. Plenty to keep everyone entertained!
Note: Please be advised you are renting a mountainous property. AWD or 4X4 is recommended. The main and secondary roads are usually paved. However, there are many side roads that are gravel or hard-packed dirt surfaces. You may experience potholes, ruts, steep inclines, and rough terrain. Most front-wheel drive vehicles have no trouble accessing the property from these roads if you drive safely and slowly. We do not recommend low-profile vehicles such as sports cars or motorcycles. During inclement weather such as snow or ice, you may be required to have 4-wheel drive or tire chains. We also recommend Travel Insurance during the winter months. We do not give refunds for road conditions that are out of our control.