Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Quiet Chalet Cabin w Hot Tub, Large Deck, Fire Pit
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Hummingbird Ridge is a sunny chalet cabin nestled in the Shenandoah Valley mountains, just minutes from Bryce Resort – the perfect place for your getaway!
- Unwind in the new hot tub!
- Hang out with a glass of wine & grill on the huge deck
- Stream movies or take video calls on super fast WiFi (great for remote work!)
- Cook s’mores and hang out around the fire pit
- Drive 10 mins to Bryce Resort & Lake Laura for tons of both winter & summer activities
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or groups of friends. Hummingbird Ridge is very private and nestled in the mountains, surrounding by large old-growth trees -- while still being minutes away from Bryce Resort and many restaurants and shops!
The cabin includes:
- 4 bedrooms: one bedroom with 2 twin XL beds, one bedroom with 1 full size bed, and two bedrooms with a queen/twin bunk bed (each bunk sleeps 3)
- Fully-stocked kitchen with stove/oven and microwave
- Smart TV where you can quickly sign-in to your favorite streaming service
- WiFi that's more than enough to stream movies and hold video calls – perfect for working remotely
- AC and heat in all the main rooms to keep you comfortable
- Cozy wood-burning stove to curl up next to on a chilly night
- Brand new hot tub, perfect for unwinding after a long day
Outside the cabin, we also have:
- A huge front deck with a grill – perfect for relaxing with a cold beer or glass of wine
- Outside fire pit with seating for the whole gang
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, we love how close we are to Bryce Resort (about a 10 minute drive away). The resort has tons of things to do – from skiing and snow tubing in the winter, to swimming, kayaking, and golfing in the summer. And of course, many great restaurants, bars, and shops as well. Plenty to keep everyone entertained!