Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Creekside Cottage with Sunroom, Fire Pit, & WiFi!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Creekside Retreat is a delightful Chincoteague coastal cottage that’s perfect for couples, families, or small groups of friends -- and has everything you need for your getaway!
- Listen to the birds & frogs along our private backyard creek
- Hang out around the fire pit
- Relax in our sunroom or screened-in-porch
- Stream movies or take video calls on the fastest WiFi you can get
- Explore the pristine beaches of Assateague National Seashore a few miles away
Our creekside-cottage is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or small groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- 3 bedrooms (four beds total)
- A large backyard with stone patio, fire pit, and grill
- Direct creek access with daily visits from herons, egrets, and other coastal wildlife
- Beautiful front sunroom and back screened-in-porch offering two locations perfect for relaxing on a sunny day
- Fast WiFi that's good enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Fully-stocked kitchen with a stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher and coffee bar
- Central HVAC
The backyard and creek are great for spending time outside. Please do know that after rains, the yard may be wet. Also, if you'll be spending time at the creek, many of our guests find bug-repellent helpful. This comes with the territory of being coastal and having a creek, of course!
Linens -- including bedsheets and towels -- are included! (Yes, we think it’s weird no one else seems to do this. We want you to relax and enjoy yourself.) :)
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cottage itself, we love how close we are to Assateague Island and National Seashore -- less than a 15 minute drive. Explore the miles of hiking trails, relax on the beach, and view the wild ponies! On your way to/from the beach, you’ll drive through cute little downtown Chincoteague with great shops, cafes, restaurants.