Koi Springs - Koi Pond/Private Pool/Spa/Views
Family friendly Wellness Spa resort!
Family friendly Wellness Spa resort!
Nested in the foothills of “Spa City” close to Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National Park, Koi Springs offers beautiful unobstructed views of the mountains and a unique spa experience with a mineral salt-water pool and spa with all the therapeutic benefits that you find in the spa hotels in the privacy of your own magical backyard. Tesla wall charger at the property for your convenience. Your fast pass to relaxation is found! Welcome!
Tesla owners, there is a new Gen 3 Tesla Wall Connector to fast-charge your vehicle while you are recharging and relaxing at Koi Springs Oasis!
Sit back, relax, practice yoga, and get a private therapeutic massage while enjoying the view and soothing sounds of serene running water from the koi pond and spa waterfalls. The living room as well as the master bedroom all open through sliding doors onto the tranquil private backyard with stunning views. Have a nice dip in the private sparkling Caribbean blue pebble large saltwater pool with a tanning shelf and relax under the shady-covered patio. Watch Koi fish swim and stargaze in the pool and spa. Feel the cares of the world slip away as you enjoy your tranquil private massage by the pool and pond. Enjoy evening cocktails by the fire pit and make your memories in Koi Springs!
- Breathtaking panoramic views
- Private heated Mineral Salt-water Pool and Spa/Jacuzzi all year round
- Fish pond with waterfall
- Natural gas Firepit
- Natural gas BBQ
- Outdoor Patio
- Hammock and lounges by the pool
- Full-size Ping Pong Table and outdoor games
- Ultra-Fast High-Speed Wifi
- Smart HDTVs with Spectrum Cable channels to watch sports, news, and favorite shows, Netflix, Youtube, Pandora, etc...
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Secluded Private Backyard
- Families and children friendly
- Tesla vehicles' fast-charging
- Spacious Smart home
The city of Desert Hot Springs, world-renowned and aptly named a "Spa City", is teaming with an array of naturally occurring hot and cold springs that are perfect for melting away stress, improving your skin, and boosting your wellness factor. The water at Koi Springs house and even the water in the pool, spa, and pond originate from the Mission Springs Desert Hot Springs Aquifer. The water 150 feet below Koi Springs house is naturally heated by ancient geothermal forces below the earth’s surface to as much as 180 degrees, however, as a residential house, we are not allowed to tap into the hot water aquifer which is reserved for the Spas only, so Koi Springs pool/spa water can be heated all year long with natural gas heater and use a salt chlorinating system for a soft healing experience. Hot or cold, for centuries, this water has been believed to hold curative powers and it is odorless. Soaking in hot mineral water, commonly referred to as Balneotherapy, is known to provide the body with valuable nutrients needed to increase blood circulation, eliminate toxins, stimulate metabolism, balance your body's natural systems, improve PH levels, and relieve pain and stress.
KOI SPRINGS IS VERY CONVENIENT TO ALL THE BEST ATTRACTIONS OF COACHELLA VALLEY:
- Palm Springs international airport: 10-15 minutes
- Palm Springs downtown: 15-20 minutes
- Joshua Tree National Park: 35 minutes
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: 25 minutes
- Coachella and Stagecoach festivals: 35-40 minutes
- Morongo casino: 20 minutes
- Agua Caliente Casino: 20 minutes
- Indian Canyon Trails: 30 minutes
- Cabazon Outlets: 25 minutes
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens: 35 minutes
- Indian Wells Tennis Gardens: 30 minutes
BACKYARD OASIS YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE
- Secluded backyard with tall walls for privacy, tranquil landscaping, and stunning views
- Fish pond with a small peaceful waterfall
- New (custom built-in 2019) private sparkling saltwater pool & spa with 7 powerful jets, tanning shelf, two pool tables, pool umbrellas, cascading spill-away waterfall with Caribbean blue pebble Tec finish, salt water system, and natural gas heater. Please note that there is no safety fencing on the pool, spa, and pond. Pool heating is optional.
- Plenty of shade (covered patio, umbrellas, and sunshades sails)
- Natural gas Firepit & BBQ Grill
- Lounge chairs perfect for sunbathing, tables, chairs, benches, swing, hammock, covered seating area with sofa set
- Pool floats, umbrellas, color changing landscape lights
- Ping pong table and various outdoor games to play ( Corn Hole, Darts, Horseshoe Set, Ladder Toss)
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Kitchen has tile countertops, burner gas range with oven, microwave, toaster, air fryer, mixer, large refrigerator w/ freezer, dishwasher
- Electric wine bottle opener, kettle, coffee grinder, rice maker
- Coffee lovers will find Keurig, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, and Cold press maker. Just bring your favorite coffee.
- Seasonings, spices, tea, start-up coffee, olive oil, etc.
- Cups, plates, dishes, pans, spices, and other cooking equipment
- Dishwasher detergent, trash bin & trash bags provided.
LIVING ROOM/ YOGA AND POOL GEAR CORNER
- Flat screen-wide Samsung 65“ Smart HDTV with Cable, Netflix, YouTube, etc.
- White leather L - shape lounge style couch, ottoman, and chair, two coffee tables
- Games (Monopoly, Apples to Apples, Sorry, Chess, Dominos, Uno, etc. )
- 6 Yoga mats, 2 yoga blocks, a Tibetan meditation sound bowl, Woodstock chimes, an elephant chair, and three yoga blankets
- 8 Pool towels, an electric float pump, and swimming diapers for small ones.
BAR ROOM / DINING ROOM
- Large dining table seats eight people
- Bar and four bar stools
- Flat screen-wide Samsung 55” Smart HDTV with Cable, Netflix, etc
- Wireless Bluetooth speaker ( don’t use it outside after 10 pm - *Quiet hours apply)
- Leather love seat, table, and two leather chairs
MASTER BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- King Bed with memory foam ( sleeps 2).
- Dresser/ mirror, two-night stands, two lamps, two luggage racks, two robes, two slippers, aroma diffuser, USB phone chargers, always fresh clean linens
- Solar shades and blackout curtains
- Private sliding door exit to backyard and pool
- Completely renovated master bathroom with Italian marble dual sinks
- Massage shower, LED therapy lighting shower
- Shampoo, body wash, hair conditioner, antibacterial touchless hand soap, makeup remover wipes, makeup towels, cotton swabs, toilet paper, and plenty of clean fresh towels
- Queen Bed with memory foam ( sleeps 2).
- Dresser, two-night stands, two lamps, two luggage racks, two robes, two slippers, extra pillows, and covers, always fresh clean linens, USB outlets
-Large closet with hangers
- Two (2) bunk beds full/twin - 4 beds with Tempur-pedic toppers (sleeps 2 adults and 2 children).
- Dresser, two-night stands, leather chair, two luggage racks, extra pillows, and covers, baby high chair, baby pack & play, always fresh clean linens
- Large closet with hangers
- USB phone charging station
- Single sink, toilet, bathtub
- Hairdryer, Shampoo, body wash, hair conditioner, hand soap, makeup remover wipes, makeup towels, cotton swabs, toilet paper, and plenty of clean fresh towels
- Baby high chair
- Baby pack and play
- Toddler activity table with building blocks
- Ironing board and iron
- Cleaning supplies
A unique Keyless entry code will be created and delivered before your arrival for your safety.
TESLA WALL CONNECTOR
With up to 44 miles of range added per hour of charging Tesla Wall Connector provides unparalleled convenience to our guests who own Tesla vehicles. Compatible with Tesla vehicles Model S, Model 3, Model X, and Model Y.
*Please note that the Tesla wall connector can charge Tesla vehicles only. ( if you have other electric vehicles you will not be able to charge them at the property)
You and your group will have access to the entire home with the exception of the garage and some locked storage space within the home. We offer a free designated driveway parking at the property. No need to meet for the key. We provide a unique door code to each guest.
We will be available to answer all questions during your stay through Airbnb messages, phone calls or text. Housekeeper lives close by and is available if needed. Vacation Property Rental Agreement w/ Guests list should be completed and signed electronically within 24 hours of booking to keep the reservation. Government ID will be required for verification purposes. All guests must be registered and verified. Security deposit will be collected before taking occupancy. Major holidays and Coachella festivals may require longer stay. We will be happy to be your host! :)
Ideally situated in Desert Hot Springs, in between Palm Springs and Joshua Tree, the convenience and privacy offered by Koi Springs house is unmatched as are the views. Located in very quiet cul de sac neighborhood.
Desert Hot Springs is a resort town just north of Palm Springs and south of Joshua Tree National Park. People come from all over the world to the mineral hot springs to relax, rejuvenate and replenish you from your daily stresses. You will leave forgetting why you were stressed in the first place!
Visit Cabot's Pueblo Museum, hike the Long Canyon Trailhead or Desert Hot Springs Loop, or hit the links at the Desert Dunes Golf Club. If you don’t want to have a private massage at the property you have option to treat yourself to a spa day at many close by Spas.
You'll want to have a car. There is plenty of street parking. Desert Hot Springs has no parking meters. Uber is available too.
(* additional cost apply and must be arranged in advance)
PRIVATE POOLSIDE MASSAGE THERAPY
We partner with the best Certified Massage Therapists in the area. You can have unique private Deep tissue massage, Sports massage, Medical massage, or Reflexology outside by the pool, spa, and koi pond by a therapist recognized by Luxury Travel magazine! Therapists arrive fully equipped with sturdy comfortable massage tables, clean linens for every guest, and respect all COVID-19 health regulations as dictated by law. Please contact us for details in advance and availability.
MIDWEEK OR MID-STAY CLEANING SERVICE
Please inquire about availability 1 week prior to check-in. Please note that the washer and dryer are not listed as part of the short-stay amenity on this Airbnb. We provide plenty of fresh clean towels for your stay. Mid-week laundry and cleaning services are available on demand for an extra charge. ( must be arranged in advance).
POOL AND SPA HEATING
The temperature of the pool is based on the coldest temperature of the night and pool heating is recommended from October to May. ( must be purchased before check in).
If the host approve longer stays (28 days or more) all utilities will be charged extra and an increased security deposit will be collected within 24 hours of booking in order to keep the reservation.
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT REQUESTS
If you need special accommodations with early check-in we will gladly help UPON AVAILABILITY for additional fees. ( *see more info in house rules (Website hidden by Airbnb)
12% TOT DHS City tax and 1% Greater Palm Springs Tourism tax (Resort fee) are included in your total reservation.
We have a strict NO PET and NO SMOKING inside the house policy. A $1000 fee will be applied for the violation.
For property security reasons, there are surveillance cameras installed outside.
License # VR20-0047
*Please take the time to read and completely understand all house rules/conditions and make sure to explain them to all guests.