Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Tentrr State Park Site - Nebraska Louisville SRA - Riverview C - Single Camp
Tentrr State Park Site - Nebraska Louisville SRA - Riverview A - Single Camp - Wheelchair Friendly
Community Book - Direct Links
Located on the south bank of the Platte River, Louisville State Recreation Area is approximately a 30-minute drive from Omaha. Encompassing 192 acres, Louisville SRA boasts five lakes and a large floating playground.
Campers at this park can fully embrace lake life with seasonal kayak, paddle board, and water bike rentals. Swim, fish and boat during your camping stay; anglers will find bass, catfish, bluegill and crappie in the sandpit lakes. The parks popular floating playground features exciting obstacles including a climbing wall, monkey bars and dome. This seasonal attraction requires a separate ticket which can be purchased on site.
This park also features a 1.1 walking loop. Dogs on leashes are welcome on this trail.
Riverview C is located approximately 1 mile from the park entrance and has a view of the Platte River. Your partially shaded campsite is about a 2-minute hike in from the parking spot. The site features a spacious 10 x 12 platform tent with a queen bed as well as a pop-up tent that can accommodate 4 additional campers. A picnic table, firepit and two Adirondack chairs are also included. There is a Tentrr Loo (camping potty) at your campsite for convenience. Campers will also be able to access modern bathhouses for showers and restrooms at the park but these facilities are some distance from the tent. If you're looking to camp with another couple, family or group consider booking Riverview C and Riverview D.
Perfect for families or anyone who enjoys Lake Life, this park is less than 45 minutes from Omaha and Lincoln.
Other Things to Note:
- Pack your own food, water, firewood, bedding, bug spray and flashlights
- There is no electricity, AC, or heater at your Tentrr site, pack accordingly
- Anything you pack in, you must pack out. This is "leave no trace" camping and all sites will be inspected for cleanliness and damages before the next camper
- All trash MUST be deposited in the designated trash receptacle that is labeled on the map.Please notes : If you do not follow this rule, you will be charged a cleaning fee of at least $50
- Pets are allowed. Please keep all pets on leashes(we recommend 6 ft), and DO NOT let your pets near or swim in any bodies of water.
- Please remember to respect and keep your distance from our wildlife in the park. Feeding any wildlife is prohibited. Be aware and watch all surrounding areas when going off trail.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon check out, you should leave-no-trace of your stay and be sure your campsite is returned to its natural glory! While Tentrr does not charge a cleaning fee, we do expect campsites to be left how they were found. After you check out, take everything you brought in and be sure to leave your trash at the designated location on the property.
If a Camp Guide submits an incident report after your stay that details evidence of trash or damage to the campsite or the CampKeeper’s property, Tentrr reserves the right to charge a minimum cleaning fee of $50. Just make sure to follow the Camper Manual posted at your campsite and you'll be set!
Reservation Modifications/Cancellations: Please note the terms of the cancelation policy as they are outlined in your reservation confirmation on Airbnb. If you have any questions regarding your reservation, Tentrr Customer Support can be reached at (888) 798-9093 or at email@example.com.