Tentrr State Park Site - Mississippi Percy Quin State Park - Eastside Lakeview B - Single Camp
Tentrr State Park Site - Mississippi Percy Quin State Park - Eastside Lakeview A
Located within 1.5 hours of Jackson and Baton Rouge, and less than 2 hours from Hattiesburg and New Orleans, Percy Quin State Park offers 1700 acres to explore and a serene lake where campers can fish, boat and waterski. It is also known for Quail Hollow, its 18-hole championship golf course. Loblolly pines, stately magnolia trees, rolling hills and a year-round mild climate await park visitors.
Campers looking for some exercise can explore the 4-mile nature trail and McComb is also just a few miles away and has wonderful restaurants to enjoy. Other recreation amenities include 5-lighted tennis courts, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a playground and a boat launch. The marina at Lake Tangipahoa sells supplies for anglers and boaters. Fishing is a popular activity at the lake and a modern fish cleaning station with filet boards is provided. Largemouth bass, crappie, breem, redear sunfish and channel catfish are stocked regularly.
Tentrr's drive-in campsites at Percy Quin are located approximately 1 mile from the park entrance and are easy to access for families with young children or campers with limited mobility. You will be parking in a parking lot approximately 50 ft from your campsite.
Eastside Lakeview A is a partially shaded site with peaceful views of Lake Tangipahoa. Your campsite features a 10 x 12 platform tent with a queen bed as well as a pop-up tent that can accommodate 4 additional campers. A picnic table, firepit and two Adirondack chairs are also included. Campers will have access to modern bathhouses for showers and restroom facilities.
A perfect weekend getaway for residents of Jackson, Baton Rouge, Hattiesburg and New Orleans - fish, boat and golf
Other Things to Note:
- Pack your own food, water, firewood, bedding, bug spray and flashlights
- There is no electricity, AC, or heater at your Tentrr site, pack accordingly
- Anything you pack in, you must pack out. This is "leave no trace" camping and all sites will be inspected for cleanliness and damages before the next camper
- All trash MUST be deposited in the designated trash receptacle that is labeled on the map.Please notes : If you do not follow this rule, you will be charged a cleaning fee of at least $50
- Pets are allowed. Please keep all pets on leashes(we recommend 6 ft), and DO NOT let your pets near or swim in any bodies of water.
- Please remember to respect and keep your distance from our wildlife in the park. Feeding any wildlife is prohibited. Be aware and watch all surrounding areas when going off trail.