Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
☀️Near the Broadmoor🏡Zoo🐯FirePit🔥Big Backyard🔥
Welcome to our modern home in the charming Ivywild neighborhood, close to all of Colorado Springs' exciting adventures!
⭐️Take a stroll in Downtown COS, just a 5-minute drive away! Enjoy the variety of restaurants, bars, and shops that bring Colorado Springs to life
⭐️Experience the famous Broadmoor hotel and 7 Falls, only a 5 minute drive
⭐️Fall in love with the historic Old Colorado City, only an 8-minute drive
⭐️Trek through the Garden of the Gods Park, only a 15-minute drive to the entrance!
Stunning updated home in Ivywild, one of the trendiest parts of Colorado Springs. You will have the entire back unit of the duplex with a private entrance, 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 sparkling bathroom, beautifully equipped kitchen, and huge private backyard with a firepit. Enjoy the stylish space with your friends and family while being close to all of Colorado Springs attractions.
1. Enter through the front or back door and be welcomed by the modern living area and updated kitchen. The master has a king bed and a brand new 50 inch Smart TV to relax after a day’s worth of adventure. The second and third bedrooms have queen beds with fresh linens for your stay.
2. Your kitchen is stocked with cookware, utensils, drinking glasses, coffee cups, plates & bowls, microwave oven, toaster, cooking spices, and a Keurig.
3. Feel at home with stocked coffee pods, tea and creamer, and complimentary drinks and snacks. You will also have access to a private washer and dryer, and be provided with laundry soap and dryer sheets for any laundry you may need to do during your stay.
4. For your convenience, the bathroom is well stocked with large fluffy towels, soft toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. We also provide feminine products and face wipes.
5. For the Kiddos: We happily provide a high chair and pack n play for your little ones!
6. We also provide games in the TV stand for your enjoyment!
Ivywild is one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Colorado Springs. It has easy access to all the Springs has to offer, including downtown, the Broadmoor, Old Colorado City, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, and more. The house is walking distance to restaurants and bars at Ivywild School, as well as the new CreekWalk Urban development. A Short drive to the Cheyenne Mt Zoo, and the Broadmoor Resort, Red Rocks open area, Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City, Downtown dining, Colorado College, and the New Olympic Training Center!
We recommend renting a car for all that Colorado Springs has to offer. However, we do have plenty of Uber and Lyft around! And you can walk to several restaurants and our favorite brewery from the house :)
Other Things to Note:
This is a duplex. Nothing inside is shared and the yards are completely separate. Please be respectful of noise during quiet hours as we have neighbors and one wall is shared with the other unit.
Interaction with Guests:
If you need any recommendations or have any problems during your stay, please let us know! We are here to make sure your stay in Colorado Springs is perfect!