Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
3min➡Garden of the Gods☀️HotTub🔥FirePit🗻MtnViews
Welcome to our modern home in Old Colorado City, close to all of Colorado Springs’ exciting adventures!
⭐️ Fall in love with the culture of Old Colorado City, just a 15-minute walk, or 3 minute drive away! Enjoy the variety of restaurants and unique shops just down the road.
⭐️ Trek through the Garden of the Gods Park, only a 3-minute drive to the entrance!
⭐️ Experience the historical Manitou Springs, only an 8-minute drive away!
⭐️ Take a stroll in Downtown COS, just a 10-minute drive away
Stunning updated home in Old Colorado City. You will have the entire main level of the duplex with a private entrance, beautifully equipped kitchen, and exclusive backyard. King bed and TV in the master. Enjoy the stylish home with your friends and family and appreciate Colorado’s mountain views. There is also a brand new 8 person Clearwater Hot Tub for you to soak in the views! Please note: the hot tub area is a shared space between both units of the duplex. This space is an upper unit of a duplex, we also have guests in the lower unit. These are two completely separate spaces, but we ask our guests to be respectful of one another's privacy and be noise conscious.
You will have the entire unit to yourself, including a private backyard! Please note, this is a duplex and the hot tub area is shared with the other unit.
1. Enter through the front door of the house. As you walk through the front door you will be welcomed by the modern living area and updated kitchen. The master has a king bed and a brand new Roku TV to relax after a day’s worth of adventure. The other guest bedrooms have comfortable queen beds for a great night's sleep. The sleeper sofa in the living room has a new memory foam mattress to have a good night's rest.
2. Your kitchen is stocked with cookware, utensils, drinking glasses, coffee cups, plates & bowls, microwave oven, toaster, cooking spices, and a Keurig.
3. Feel at home with stocked coffee pods, tea and creamer, and complimentary drinks and snacks. You will also have access to a private washer and dryer, and be provided with laundry soap and dryer sheets for any laundry you may need to do during your stay.
4. For your convenience, the bathroom is well stocked with large fluffy towels, soft toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. We also provide feminine products and face wipes.
5. For the Kiddos: We happily provide a high chair and pack n play for your little ones!
6. Games provided include: Scrabble, Yahtzee, Sorry, and Colorado Springs Monopoly.
We are located in Old Colorado City, the historic downtown of Colorado Springs. You will find lots of local shops, bars and restaurants, all on one street! We are a short drive, or a 15 minute walk, to the center of it all.
To get to the heart of Old Colorado City, simply walk a quarter-mile east of the house and find a walking trail that will take you straight into town. There are also plenty of Lyfts and Ubers around Colorado Springs.
Other Things to Note:
1. This is one unit of a duplex. Both units are being rented out, so please be respectful of the other guests and be noise conscious. You will have your entire private space, including a private backyard. However, the hot tub area is shared with the other guests. This is the only shared space.
2. Please do not hesitate to message us if you have any questions or concerns while staying with us! We hope you enjoy your stay; please let us know if we can do anything to make it better!
***We frequently drain and refill our hot tub so that it is clean and sanitary for all of our guests! Our water comes from the Rocky Mountains at crazy cold temperatures in the winter - sometimes as low as 48°. Our hot tub heats at about 6° per hour which puts the hot tub heated to 102° later in the evening when it has been drained and refilled earlier in the day. You may see the temperature in the 60s or 70s when you arrive but rest assured it is heating as fast as possible and will be ready for enjoyment later in the evening.
Interaction with Guests:
Please do not hesitate to message us if you have any questions or concerns while staying with us!