☀️Entire Home!☀️Game Room🕹Desk🖥️BBQ♨️FirePit🔥
☀️Entire Home!☀️Game Room🕹Desk🖥️FirePit🔥
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Welcome to our upscale Monument home with a private walkout basement unit and all the amenities for a comfortable stay in Colorado.
⭐️Take a stroll in Downtown Monument across I-25, just a 5-minute drive away! Enjoy the variety of restaurants, bars, and shops that bring Monument to life.
⭐️Experience the fresh mountain air in a quiet neighborhood.
⭐️Fall in love with the mountain scenery and the nearby attractions!
⭐️Trek through the Garden of the Gods Park, only 30 mins!
Stunning, newly built home, just north of Colorado Springs, located in Monument, Colorado. With this listing, you will have booked the whole house (walkout basement included). There are 5 spacious bedrooms of various sizes, 3.5 sparkling bathrooms, a large, beautifully equipped kitchen, a game room complete with a large Smart TV, a PacMan machine and foosball table, a small private deck with a firepit, and an abundance of amenities for enjoying during your stay. Enjoy the stylish space with your friends and family while being close to Colorado Springs, Monument, Castle Rock, and Denver.
1. Enter through the front door and you will be welcomed by the modern living area and updated kitchen. The master has a king bed and a brand new Smart TV to relax after a day’s worth of adventure. The second bedroom is equipped with a twin daybed, a third bedroom has a queen bed, and the fourth bedroom has a full bed with a twin trundle. All bedrooms are perfectly set up with fresh linens for your stay.
2. Your kitchen is stocked with cookware, utensils, drinking glasses, wine glasses, measuring cups, coffee cups, plates & bowls, microwave oven, toaster, cooking spices, and a Keurig.
3. Feel at home with stocked coffee pods, tea and creamer, and complimentary drinks and snacks. You will also have access to a private washer and dryer, and be provided with laundry soap and dryer sheets for any laundry you may need to do during your stay.
4. For your convenience, the bathroom is well stocked with large fluffy towels, soft toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. We also provide feminine products and face wipes.
5. For the Kiddos: We happily provide a high chair and pack n play for your little ones! We have a small table in the bedroom upstairs with kid-sized chairs for activities and the top of the bunk is all set up as a reading loft.
Monument is not only an oasis right on the outskirts of Colorado Springs, but also has cute coffee shops, small shopping areas in the heart of Monument, and is just so peaceful and serene. It has easy access to all that the Springs has to offer, including downtown, the Broadmoor, Old Colorado City, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, and more. Its about a 30-minute drive to the Cheyenne Mt Zoo, the Broadmoor Resort, Red Rocks open area, Garden of the Gods, Old Colorado City, Downtown dining, Colorado College, and the New Olympic Training Center!
We recommend renting a car when staying in Colorado Springs and Monument. However, you are also able to use ride sharing apps like Uber and Lyft.
Other Things to Note:
Cleaned with toxic-free cleaners.
No Smoking Inside.
Interaction with Guests:
We just just down the street and are just a quick message away. You will always be able to reach our team with any issues and we are quick to respond through our messaging!