Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Hot Tub, Wraparound Deck, & WiFi at Chalet Cabin
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Oakview Point is a chalet cabin tucked away in the forests of WV, with everything you need for a relaxing getaway!
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Grill up a storm on the large wraparound deck
- Roast s’mores around the fire pit
- Cook in the up-to-date kitchen with island
- Curl up in front of the magnificent stone fireplace
- Stream movies or hold video calls on super-fast WiFi (100+ Mbps)
- Drive less than an hour to Shenandoah NP for hiking and adventuring
Our inviting chalet cabin offers a chance for anyone to bask in the classic comfort of a home away from home. Oakview Point is perfect for couples, families, or groups of friends -- and it will be the ideal jumping-off point for your West Virginia getaway.
(Note: We recently did some renovation work in the front yard, and in the process a large portion of the grass was removed. We're currently re-sodding the lawn, but it likely won't have grass during your stay. That said, the side yard and fire pit areas are all unaffected -- so it shouldn't interfere with your stay!)
The cabin includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Three bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed
- Classic chalet-style layout, including an ample loft and large windows
- Distinctive wraparound porch suited for grilling and admiring the view
- Enormous yard and fire pit for the whole gang to enjoy
- Cute kitchen with an island (perfect for hanging out while cooking) and granite countertops
- Fireplace with pellet stove insert and floor-to-ceiling stone mantle (we also have baseboard heat, so the wood stove is optional!)
- AC to keep you comfortable
- Smart TV in the living room, with Roku set up so you can easily sign-in to Netflix, Disney+, or any of your streaming services
- Fast WiFi that’s fast enough to stream movies and hold video calls
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Whether you prefer to enjoy some peace and quiet as you pad around the cabin or if you’d rather survey the grand woods around you on the deck outside, Oakview Point will not disappoint. The cabin is tucked away in the woods -- with nearby access plenty of amazing hiking trails.
Beyond the cabin itself, you’re just a short 30-minute drive to Shenandoah National Park. There, you can take in the awe-inspiring beauty of the Skyline Drive mountain ridge, spot wildlife, and hike to over half-a-dozen large waterfalls.