Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Modern Chalet Cabin w Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Huge Deck
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Foxbrush Valley is a modern chalet cabin tucked away in the beautiful WV woods, perfect for a cozy getaway with all the comforts from home!
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub.
- Grill & relax on the huge deck
- Gather around for s’mores at the fire pit
- Play outdoors in the spacious front yard
- Enjoy the comfort of a sleek, updated interior
- Bask in the sunshine in front of the massive east-facing windows
- Drive 45 minutes to Berkeley Springs for unique shops, fun restaurants, & art galleries!
Our cozy chalet cabin offers the warmth of home and the privacy of a mountainside retreat. Foxbrush Valley is the ideal size for couples, small families, or a close group of friends, and it will be the perfect base for your West Virginia vacation.
The cabin includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Two bedrooms, both with queen-size beds
- Two full bathrooms
- Enormous deck with a grill and patio furniture for the whole gang
- Renovated kitchen with major appliances (including dishwasher and range hood)
- Central AC and heat to keep you comfortable, regardless of the weather (it gets hot outside in the summer!)
- Well-lit interior, including massive windows in the expansive living room
- Smart TV in the living room, with Roku set up so you can easily sign-in to Netflix, Disney+, or any of your streaming services
- WiFi that’s fast enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- Large front yard and fire pit for hanging out at night
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, you’re less than an hour away from three exciting destinations: Shenandoah National Park, which offers everything from camping to horseback riding; Harpers Ferry, which boasts zip-lining, whitewater rafting, and access to the Appalachian Trail; and Berkeley Springs, which has its own state park, nostalgic movie theater, and cute eateries.