Sept Sale! Waterfront Beach Retreat! Pool! 2 Kings
Destiny Beach Villa 4 Spring Break! Waterfront! Beach gear! 2 King Masters!
Our Guests ❤️ MARGARITA VILLA! Here's why:
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Our Guests ❤️ MARGARITA VILLA! Here's why:
🏖 Only 200 steps to beach
😴 Sleeps 12
🛌 2 Masters w/ensuite baths
🛌 Bunk bed room kids ♥!
🏊♀️ Community Pool (heated seasonally)
Playground on beach
🍳 2 Kitchens
📺 TV w/Roku in every room
🚗 Parking - 4 vehicles max
🚘 5 minutes to Destin Commons
🚶♀️Walk to The Crab Trap Restaurant
🚙 10 mins to Outlet Shopping
MARGARITA VILLA is located in the very popular Destiny Beach Villas in Crystal Beach.
It is only 200 paces from the front door to the beautiful public beach with powdery white sand and emerald waters. You can use the pedestrian tunnel to pass to avoid crossing the street.
Early riser? Sunrises on the beach can be magnificent. Be sure to catch some of our famous sunsets on the beach too!
There is also a kids' playground right on the beach.
The pool is only 50 steps away and is heated at Thanksgiving and from approximately Dec 18 to Easter (HOA reserves option to adjust for occupancy/demand/weather). The pool area includes restrooms with showers and there is plenty of seating. Pool hours are 8:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
This listing includes both the upper and lower units w/connecting passageway. Units can also be rented separately. (click on our profile and see our other listings).
MARGARITA VILLA includes:
- 4 bedrooms - 2 masters w/King beds & ensuite baths
- 2 spacious waterfront decks
- 2 kitchens
- 2 living areas
- 2 dining areas
It’s an ideal layout for a big family vacation, a friend-cation, and for extended families. If extra privacy is desired, there is a lockout door to separate the lower/upper units.
There are separate HVAC systems, thermostats, and water heaters on each level for maximum comfort control.
Get some work done, attend virtual meetings or online school while visiting! MARGARITA VILLA has high-speed Internet service with the latest mesh WiFi technology that lets many devices to be online without interference.
Up to 4 vehicles are permitted in the parking lot. Spaces are not assigned. If you rent a golf cart, it counts as one of the 4 vehicles. Permits *must* be displayed or vehicles may be towed. As we are so close to the beach, the community vigorously enforces this to ensure there is sufficient parking for residents and guests. Even our parking lot is in-demand!
If you are flying in, or have a full vehicle already, you'll like that we provide high-quality beach chairs, beach wagons, toys, and beach towels.
MARGARITA VILLA overlooks Four Prong Lake, with 2 decks to relax and enjoy the Florida beach weather and the water view. The lake is generally so clear that you can see the fish and, later in the day, the turtles become active. No swimming though. Fishing is not allowed on the property but is allowed, with permit, on the beach.
Tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished throughout, MARGARITA VILLA's bedrooms and living areas are each equipped with an HDTV and connected Roku streaming capability; just bring your own logins from your favorite streaming services or your cable provider.
The kitchens are well-equipped with the glassware, dinnerware, serving ware, and cookware needed to create meals for your group. You will also find coffee bars with drip brewers, k-cup makers, electric kettles, and an espresso machine.
And, of course, we have Margarita glasses (Sorry...Margaritas are not included).
At night, prepare to sleep well in the 2 Master bedrooms w/ensuite baths, or in the extra bedroom with a queen and twin bed while the kids all gather in the bunk bed room (2x twin-over-full bunks). All mattresses are comfortable, highly rated, and we provide plenty of pillows!
— HOME LAYOUT —
Lower level - Living room/kitchen/dining area, hall bath with tub/shower, bedroom with 2 twin/full bunk beds, Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bath with tub/shower, lakefront deck w/dining table, front porch w/chairs and bench.
Upper level - Living room/kitchen/dining area, hall bath with tub/shower, bedroom with 1 queen & 1 twin bed, Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bath with walk-in shower, lakefront deck with very comfortable seating, front balcony.
— WHAT WE PROVIDE —
* bed linens
* bath towels & washcloths
* hand towels
* make-up towels
* bath mats
* Beach towels, wagon, chairs, toys*
* Kitchen essentials such as foil, plastic wrap, salt/pepper, basic spices, etc.*
* Basic cleaners and cleaning tools*
* A starter set of soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, laundry pod, toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags.
— WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE —
* Additional paper towels, soaps, shampoo, detergent, toilet paper, trash bags for remainder of your stay.
* Our team does their very best to see that these items are stocked. However, the enhanced cleaning procedures take significantly more time and it isn't always possible to inventory each item after every stay. If we have not been alerted by a guest that an item has run out so we can replenish it, there may not be any in the home.
— BOOKING INFORMATION —
Once the reservation is made here, you will get a confirmation from us (Remarkable Vacation Rentals) by email with a link and instructions to finalize your booking. If you do not see it in your Inbox within an hour, check your "junk mail" folder.
* 1st payment is 50% and due at the time of booking; balance due 60 days prior to arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival date, 100% is due at booking.
* A cleaning fee of $400-445 (seasonal) is added to your total.
* Every booking is automatically covered for up to $500 of Accidental Damage at no cost to you.
* Damage must be accidental.
* Damage must be reported when it occurs and prior to departure.
* Stains and damage to linens, bedding, and towels are not covered.
* Services, such as extra cleaning, shopping costs, rush fees are not covered.
* Photos are required.
Refundable Security Deposit
* A deposit of $500 will be reserved 2 days before arrival by placing a hold on the credit card on-file.
* Deposit can be charged for any items or services not covered by, or in excess of, Accidental Damage coverage.
* The hold is released 3-5 days after departure and inspection completed.
* The Renter of record must:
* be at least 25 yrs of age,
* provide a valid government-issued ID,
* be present during the whole period of the stay (no third-party bookings),
* must agree to and sign our rental agreement, and
* provide a list of names and ages your entire party.
Our cancellation policy is:
Guest receives 97.00% if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
We are unable to accommodate any requests for early arrival, late checkout, or luggage drop-off.
Pricing for MARGARITA VILLA is updated frequently to reflect local rental trends, occupancy, demand, and other factors. Rates can rise or fall and are not locked-in until booking is final.
— TRAVEL INSURANCE —
We *strongly* encourage you to consider acquiring travel insurance if you have any concerns about needing to cancel for any reason, including medical or inclement weather. Be sure you understand our cancellation policy. We do not refund for weather, travel issues, health emergencies, and many other potential issues; this is why we recommend travel insurance.
You will be presented with options for travel insurance from this marketplace and again when you e-sign our renter agreement - by our service provider. You can find many online options as well. Most carriers have time limits on when you can buy coverage.
We are not a party to any travel insurance policies and we receive nothing from the purchase of a policy.
— THINGS TO KNOW —
We do want you to enjoy your time in our home, but we cannot allow our permit or home to be put at risk. Our rules will be enforced and the city strongly enforces capacity and noise restrictions.
We use multiple approved noise monitoring devices to monitor noise levels (they do *NOT* record audio). If the noise level exceeds acceptable levels, you'll be contacted. Repeated issues may lead to termination of your access to the property without refund.
We have actively recording security cameras in the front of the home, with no interior views.
We enjoy hosting and sharing our home with others and have been doing it for many years. But, we have firm rules that cannot be broken and, if they are, will result in immediate removal with no refunds. These are:
* No animals under any circumstances.
* Events/parties are prohibited.
* No smoking of any kind.
* Don't exceed the number of people on the booking. Maximum occupancy is 12. Exceeding can result in a fine by the City of Destin and/or Okaloosa County, as well as a fee from the host of $250 per person per night.
* Drugs and other illegal activities are not welcome and will be reported.
* Third-party bookings can not be accepted.
* Intentional damage to the home or its contents is not tolerated.
* If any mattresses have been “wet”, loss of full damage deposit will result.
* Seems obvious, but do not sit on furniture when you are wet or have applied sunblock.
Remember...you are not staying in a hotel, you are staying in our home. While there is nobody onsite, our team is just a phone call or message away and we are available by email, text, or message.
Please mentioned "Destin Rocks!" in your inquiry to let us know that you have read the whole description