Total Price for Your Stay
Private POOL, Sleeps up 16 Amazing River Front Home
River Lookout - Sleeps up 16 (Optional Hot Tub)
River Lookout - A Unique Vacation Rental
River Lookout - A Unique Vacation Rental
THIS IS THE PARADISE VACATION HOME YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
If you are looking for a peaceful, "getaway from it all" vacation or a vacation where you stay in a secluded area, but are just minutes away from awesome dining, great shopping, casinos, golf courses, Gulf of Mexico Beaches, and entertainment, this is the place for you and your group. Close to the fun, yet feeling like you've gotten away from it all.
HOUSE FLOOR PLAN:
With every quote, a House Floor Plan is sent. This Floor plan is very detailed and the measurements are quite accurate. In addition, the floor plan depicts the surrounding grounds, the house's placement to the pool, river, etc. It's an amazing place.... But not every place, is perfect for every guest. Viewing this Floor Plan will ensure there are no unpleasant surprises. Not Many other Vacation Home Owners Provide a Floor Plan. If the floor plan will work for you and your group, you can be assured, the house & amenities will meet or exceed your expectations.
What sets the River Lookout apart from other Vacation Rentals?
- PRIVATE 14' x 28' In-ground swimming pool
Rates reflect pools expected use between Mid March-Mid October
- 60' Covered deck just outside the front door
Offering panoramic River & Swimming Pool Views
Right out front door with Ceiling fans, chairs & tables
Is Elevated providing awesome shaded area under the deck
- Fire Pit with the option to have Firewood delivered prior to arrival
- While in the city limits of Gulfport, this is not in a 'cookie-cutter' subdivision
- Optional Hot tub, $100 (plus Taxes) for any stay up to 7 nights
- The grounds are tranquil in a park-like atmosphere
- Plenty of parking for house occupants
- On a mostly lazy River (the Biloxi River), with a private beach/sand bar
- Bringing your boat? Tie it to a tree or the Pavilion at the sandbar
- Pool table
- 2 areas to grill
- This is YOUR private Resort
All of this for the private use of the Booked Overnight Guests of the River Lookout
....meaning your enjoyment of Gulfport isn't contingent on what you do or what you see in Biloxi/Gulfport. Between the River, house's amenities, river views, you can have a very relaxing stay away from it all. It is not like leaving your suburb home and going to another suburb home.
BEACH & PAVILION
A brief walk away from the house, down some stairs & a concrete path will lead you to the Beach and Pavilion area. Offering access to, depending on River Levels, a small beach at high tide; a nice sandbar at low tide. There is also a covered Pavilion with a couple of picnic tables, benches, & charcoal grill, right next to the river.
(See Below for Bedroom / Bed / Bathroom Descriptions)
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- 10 individual Beds
- Sleeps up to 16 people
- Bedding provided for each bed
- A blanket & quilt on every bed
- 16 sets of Bath towels provided
- Kitchen equipped with eating and cooking tools
- Continuous Hot water
- Room Darkening Curtains
- Direct TV with Premium channels on main TV (only TV's offer antenna)
- 4 Flat Screen TV's
- Seating inside for 12+
- Plenty of seating outside on main deck and other areas
- We only use Professional cleaners
(We've actually had another vacation home owner's
cleaner quit saying we were too picky)
- Conveniently & Centrally located on the MS Coast
- In City Limits of Gulfport, Just North of I-10
- Less than 8 miles from the Gulf of Mexico Beaches
- Responsive Owner; but not intrusive
- 3 Bedrooms each contain a Bed
2 of these beds are King size
1 of these beds in a Queen
Counting 2 in each bed, they will sleep up to 6 people)
- 4th Bedroom contains 4 Full Beds
Configured as 2 Full over Full Bunk Beds
Counting 2 in each bottom bunk and 1 in each top Full Bed,
These 4 Full Beds will sleep up to 6 people
The full over full bunk beds are well suited for grown men
(golfers often stay here)
These are NOT flimsy bunk beds, but sturdy, plenty of headroom bunks designed for adult use, while safe for children)
- There is a Queen Sofa Sleeper in the Great Room
Sleeping up to 2 people
- 2 Folding Beds, that can be placed where they best work for each group
Sleeping up to 2 people
4 FULL BATHROOMS
- Master Bathroom has a double vanity, 5' Shower & bathtub.
- 2nd Bath, rear hall, has a tub/shower combo
- 3rd Bath, front hall, has walk-in 5' shower
- 4th bath, off the Kitchen, has walk-in 5' shower and this Bathroom doubles as Laundry room with 2 stackable washers/2 dryers
If the description above hasn't "Wowed" you or you Need more room, while not right next to each other, I've a 2nd Vacation Rental, #351070 (the Great Escape River House) within easy walking distance. Combined these 2 amazing Vacation Rentals will SLEEP UP TO 43 PEOPLE!
The Great Escape River House with its unique amenities (including an elevator), can sleep up to 27 people in 4500 Square feet. If interested, please request a copy of this Vacation Rental's Floor plan. If very interested, go to its listing on this site and put in an inquiry since it is impossible to give a quote for the larger house on an inquiry for the smaller one.
This listing site's Rate Structure does not work well for either of my larger houses'. It works find for my smaller rentals, but doesn't take into account the unique challenges of the larger vacation homes. The posted rates will work for the majority of bookings, but not for every booking. So inquiring Potential guests are not surprised by their quote, its important to note:
Posted Rates DO NOT Apply to:
- Stays less than 4 nights that cross over a weekend
- Any stay with a Friday or Saturday Check-in or out
- Any 2 night stay
- Event Stays
That said, quotes for stays that don't meet the above criteria will be given, but they may be at a slightly higher rate.
LODGING STAY vs. EVENT STAY:
A "Lodging Stay" represents 95% of this house's bookings. 8, 10, 12 or 16, declared Overnight guests and no visitors. This is a Lodging Stay. Yes this group may have Birthday Party, but the stay is confined to the those booked to stay at the River Lookout and involves no visitors.
An "Event Stay" represents 5% of this house's bookings and regardless of 8, 10, 12, or 16 Overnight guests there will also be Visitors present. Whether 1 day or every day booked. If the River Lookout is to be used as a venue to entertain, than this must be approved prior to booking; conform with local ordinances and the neighborhood norms. There will be also be additional charges, increased Refundable Deposit and a addendum to the Rental Agreement to cover the specifics of the event. Depending on the total size of the group, both the Swimming Pool and Hot Tub may not be options during an event.
SMALLER GROUP SIZES DISCOUNTS
Are often available as dates approach, from mid August to February, during non Holiday or Event dates. This especially applies to extended stays of two or more weeks. If this is the case with your group, see the rental agreement for restricted areas of the River Lookout, smaller groups have access to. This only affects the interior rooms of the house and does not restrict access to the outside areas.
RATES based on GUEST COUNT
To keep the house rented and since 16 people rarely travel together, rates are based on less than the house can sleep.... Usually 12 people.
Keywords: vacation home, water view, vacation rental, River, River front, Waterfront, beach, ocean, beach house, fun, romance, Friends, Family, reunion, retreat, woods, country, pet friendly, beach house, close to golf courses, shopping, near Keesler air force, horse show, Gulfport, Biloxi