Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Hot Tub, Huge Deck, Comm Pool @ Coolfont Cabin
Hot Tub, Huge Deck, Comm Pool at Coolfont Cabin
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
The Bear’s Den is a spacious cabin nestled in the WV mountains, with everything you need for your getaway!
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Gather your group in our huge 4,000+ sq ft cabin with vaulted ceilings, screened porch & fireplace
- Grill on the large deck
- Enjoy the hiking & walking trails steps right out your front door
- Enjoy the heated pools, lake & tennis/basketball courts
- Drive 5 min to the local brewery or 10 mins into town for dining & shops
Our family-friendly cabin is packed with amenities and fun for couples, families or large groups of friends.
The cabin includes:
- 5 bedrooms with 6 beds + 4 sets of bunk beds
- A huge deck surrounded by trees, with a propane grill
- Central AC and heat
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Fully-stocked kitchen with a stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and island
- Wood fireplace to keep you cozy at night
Note that while WiFi is available, the download speeds are about 2.5-3 Mbps. That's just enough to stream movies, but it may be a little laggy. But definitely fast enough for regular web browsing and remote work.
Main Level: Bedroom with Queen and Bunk, Living area with fireplace, Kitchen, Full Bathroom
Downstairs: Bedroom with Queen and Bunk, Bedroom with Bunk, Living area with TV, Full Bathroom
Upstairs: Bedroom with 2 Singles and Bunk, Bedroom with Queen and Single, Full Bathroom
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, you’ll have access to all the amenities in the Coolfont cabin community, including:
- Heated outdoor swimming & kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Rec field and “tot lot”
- Private hiking trails that head right into the mountains of the Cacapon State Park
(Note: pools and hot tub are only available Memorial Day to Labor Day)
And we love how close to everything we are -- particularly all the restaurants and shops in Berkeley Springs. You’re less than a 10 minute drive from downtown -- with Berkeley Springs Brewing Company less than 5 minutes away!