Price Comparison Results
Airbnb • Vrbo • Booking.com • Direct
Modern Chalet Cabin w Hot Tub, Deck/Grill, & WiFi!
Use this booking tool to understand exactly what you will pay to the host.
HiChee Tip: Did you know about 15% to 20% of what you pay goes to the travel agencies for their services, and is not paid to the host.
Share this with the host to find out how much of these service fees you could save.
This listing is verified in HiChee.
*Estimated book direct is the lowest price of OTAs minus their service fees.
Forest Haven is a secluded, loft-style chalet cabin nestled in the woods, with everything you need for your WV getaway.
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub!
- Grill on the huge deck
- Bask in the sunshine in front of the massive east-facing windows
- Stream movies or take video calls on the fastest WiFi you can get in the mountains (100+ Mbps)
- Drive 30 minutes to Winchester for great shops, restaurants, breweries, and wineries!
Our loft-style, chalet cabin has all the comforts of home, just nestled away on a private road in the WV mountains. Forest Haven is fun for couples, families, or groups of friends -- and is the perfect home base for your getaway!
The cabin includes:
- Outdoor hot tub perfect for relaxing
- Two bedrooms, both with queen beds
- A spacious deck for relaxing and grilling
- Large, light-filled living room with huge windows
- Kitchen with new appliances (including dishwasher)
- Smart TV in the living room, with Roku set up so you can easily sign-in to Netflix, Disney+, or any of your streaming services
- WiFi that’s fast enough to stream movies and hold video calls
- AC to keep you comfortable, even when it's warm
- Washer and dryer
- An outdoor yard game treasure box full of activities for kids and adults: cornhole, volleyball, soccer balls, horseshoes, and many more!
Note: we have an indoor fireplace, but unfortunately it's currently broken and is only decorative.
We often take our two little kids and dog to the cabin with us, so we're very family- and dog-friendly.
Beyond the cabin itself, we’re a short drive away from three main destinations in West Virginia: Berkeley Springs (with great shops and restaurants), Harpers Ferry (for river rafting and Civil War history), and Winchester (the closest of the three, with tons of restaurants and breweries). And of course, there are many good hiking trails nearby too!