Victorian Loft Bed & Breakfast
Thank you for considering the Victorian Loft B&B. If you are interested in keeping in touch and special offers, please let me know you would like to join my guest list by favoriting the B&B or emailing me.
The Victorian Loft Bed and Breakfast is an elegant 1894 Victorian home overlooking the West Branch of the scenic Susquehanna River in historic Clearfield, Pennsylvania. Walking distance to the theaters, restaurants, shopping and parks. Featuring lots of Victorian "eye-candy" - gingerbread porches, ornate cherry grand staircase, cherry and oak woodwork, stained glass windows and period furnishings. The Victorian Loft provides all the charm of a traditional Victorian home, allowing guests to step back in time to a graceful era.
Antique silver and china place-settings glow beneath the crystal chandelier in the formal dining room to make our intentionally special breakfast a feast for body and soul. Each morning of your stay a memorable full breakfast featuring homemade baked goods, custom blended juices and a bountiful main course is served family style. We often join our guests for breakfast during which we happily share the history of the home, and answer questions about the town and area. We enjoy getting to know our guests and swapping tales with them.
- Child-friendly (3-12 years)
- Infant-friendly (0-2 years)
- Suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No events or parties
- The Victorian Loft B&B can accommodate up to 9 guests in Lydia's Room (sleeps up to 3 guests) and the Loft Suite (sleeps up to 6 guests)
- Lydia's Room - $115 for 2 guests; Loft Suite - $145 for 2 guests.
- Additional Adults - $20/night; Children Ages 3 to 17 - $10/night; Pets - $10/night
- Memorable Breakfast provided for each morning of your stay.
- Please see our website - www.PaWildsVacation.com for detailed information, gallery of photos, activities & attractions and availability.