Alameda Escondido - Historic East Side Luxury, Walk Everywhere
Alameda Escondido - Historic East Side Luxury, Walk Everywhere NEW LISTING
Alameda Escondido is a newly renovated, spacious home tucked away at the end of a quiet, semi-private lane off East Alameda Street in Santa Fe’s Historic Eastside. This stunning property is replete with the most desirable modern amenities, yet it retains all the charm of a classic adobe. The home’s features include beautifully curated art, radiant heat stone and hardwood flooring throughout, and central air conditioning.
The living is centered around a grand fireplace, and has ample light from the large windows and custom ceiling fixture. The TV can be closed into the entertainment center for a more intimate atmosphere. An additional den is located down the hall with a separate TV and a sleeper sofa.
KITCHEN AND DINING
This home has a well equipped gourmet kitchen in case you decide to forgo the great restaurants within walking distance for an evening at home. The dining space is in-between the kitchen and living areas, which makes it ideal for entertaining.
BED AND BATH
Both bedrooms feature king beds and en-suite baths. An additional bathroom is located in the hallway.
The property boasts two covered patios equipped with sunshades – one off the main living area and another off the main bedroom. Enjoy the comfortable outdoor furniture and garden or have a cocktail before firing up the gas grill.
.7 miles to the Plaza
.3 miles to Canyon Road
1 mile to The Railyard
- Please be considerate of the neighbors, as the homes in this compound are in close proximity.
- The fireplace is available from October 15th - April 15th
- The fireplaces in the bedrooms are not available for use, please enjoy the living room fireplace only.
- Two Casitas is trained in COVID-safe practices, and is New Mexico Safe Certified
- This home is NOT pet-friendly. Our cleaning staff reports pet hair to us after each check out. Any unauthorized pets will result in a $1,000 fee.
-The outside of this home is monitored by security cameras